What are we eating today?

Dawn C.
on 5/31/05 11:43 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Okay let's see if we can get more than 3 of us to be accountable for what we eat today! Come on ladies this is the way we keep each other in line and get ideas for different foods. Pre-B: Decaf Skim Latte (I was driving by Panera and my van was pulled into the parking lot!) B- my version of McDonalds Fruit n Walnut salad - 1/2 c. dannon light 'n lively vanilla yogurt, 1 small gala apple, 1/2 c. grapes, 1T. chopped cinnamon/splenda walnuts. I can't take the credit for the walnuts. Look in the recipe forum for the details. L - Boca burger, 1 mini whole wheat pita, 1 T. lf mayo, pickle slice, baby carrots S1 - 2 plums, part skim Mozzarella cheese stick S2 - 1 bag Glenny's soy crisps Carmel flavor (Yum) D - Turkey burger, grilled veggies S3 - some kind of protein and a veggie or fruit Exercise - It is going to be sunny and 80 here today so I am going for a walk at lunch time and tonight I will finish planting my flowers. I think summer might finally be coming to PA! Dawn 287/190/160-170(I can't make up my mind, guess I know when I get there)
Just Janice
on 6/1/05 12:51 am - Houston, TX
Howdy everyone! Just an FYI..I suck beans. I can't believe how icky I have been eating lately. I haven't been checking here for motivation...no FitDay...just eating like crap! I have already had a handful of oh-so-yummy Cat'n Crunch cereal..good going Janice! Ugh...I think I could eat the whole bag if I let myself... OK... Breakfast...chicken with cheese and hot sauce Lunch...planned chicken with cheese and hot sauce Dinner...y'all know I can't plan that far in advance!!! I know that tonight, we are going for cake and ice cream at one of my little girl's friend's homes for her b-day....I already know I want some, but I am going to try to only take a bite of hubby's instead of getting my own. At least I know I will eat some, but try to control it...right??? Sighh...there I go again...sucking beans.... I am going to make a big ol' pot of Caramel Vanilla Iced Tea, and try to stave off the munchies.....wish me luck!! Janice 346/310/155/150
Dawn C.
on 6/1/05 3:23 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Okay Janice have a bit of cake. It is okay to have a bite not a whole piece! If you eat a bite at least you won't feel like you are denying yourself. You do not suck beans. Bean are actually good for you, you know! Fiber. Anyway glad you decided to join us in or reclaimation of responsibility! I am currently e-mailing all my fitday journals to my doc. so we can make adjustments trying to get me to start losing again. So I have to be good. I am also trying to choke down this boca burger. Not sure this will become a staple in my diet. However, I bought a huge box at Sam's so I might have to learn how to like them. Dawn
(deactivated member)
on 6/1/05 1:08 am - South of Boston, MA
Thanks, Dawn for reminding us to stay accountable. Who knew it would be so hard!? B- 1 scoop Matrix Syntrax Protein/Vanilla in 20 oz orange Crystal Light Coupla bites cornbread S- 1 piece FUDGE L- (planned) 1 scoop Matrix Syntrax Protein/Vanilla in 20 oz orange Crystal Light S, D, S?! Trying to stick to five to six 200 calorie meals a day... Beth http://meltingmama.blogspot.com
DianneW
on 6/1/05 2:40 am - Louisville, KY
b - protien shake s - 5 m & m's/10 pistachio nuts l - healthy choice dinner - 1/2 choclate chip cookie
Donna Paige
on 6/1/05 8:11 am - Pottstown, PA
Let's see what did I have today. Breakfast-nada as usual, can't seem to stomach breakfast no matter how hard I try. Lunch was about 1/2 of a small wendy's chili w/ cheese and onions in it. Dinner was 3 mozarella sticks. 339/165/lord help me 130lbs. I probably have that much in hanging sagging skin. Knees look like the saggy baggy elephant.
Kim T.
on 6/1/05 8:28 am - Dracut, MA
I'm in..... not doing terribly bad but having more carbs than i'd like to.. here is todays so far bfast: coffee then later more coffee lunch: greek salad with less than 1/4 of the pita bread snack: 2 dove chocolates walked away made myself blueberry oatmeal dinner: nothing planned yet snack: will be a lo carb ice cream bar not real bad, i suppose the oatmeal was better than more chocolate, but still more carbs than i wanted Kim 262/156/130
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views