What's on the menu???

Dawn C.
on 5/30/05 11:06 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Okay ladies post 'em! B- 1 c. dannon light and lively vanilla yogurt 1/2 c. Kashi Go Lean Crunch (Thanks Pat for letting me in on this yummy combination!) L - small salad with 2 oz. chicken, 1 oz. lf cheddar cheese, 1-2T. lf dressing S1 - 1/4 c. hummus, cucumber slices And of course water water water..... Dinner - not sure yet. Probably fish or shrimp.
Larakatya
on 5/31/05 12:49 am - Twin Cities, MN
B: 1 slice whole wheat toast with PB. 1 snack pack of SF chocolate pudding and 1 snack pack of SF cherry Jello 2 SF One-a-day vitamins Snack: I have an apple and a nectarine. . .one of these should be eaten as fruit is luscious fiber. Also 2 viactives L: will be a Lean Cuisine Spa Meal - pork with cherry sauce and wild rice. and more pudding and jello Snack: something will be essential. . .as I have support group tonight which delays dinner until after 8pm. Perhaps some nuts, another fruit and a home made SF Peanut Butter cookie. also 2 viactives D: unknown - probably something cheesy, or a Boca patty and some edamame. Night time snack: will be my patented Dill-Cayane Popcorn (FIBER, how I love thee!!!!) Liquids: working on 32 oz of Cherry-Berry SF Kool-aid. Will need to have some tea or milk or other beverage to kick that up to the right number of ozs. Activity: Morning walkies of about 7 minutes so far. . . .will be doing shopping walkies this evening. . . .hmmm. . .will have to come up with an excuse to get more walking in this morning. Was SO active this weekend. . .need a break from intensive activity. That's the plan ~Lara PS - reading my posts from last week was a bit of a "come to jesus" for me. . .got the snack monster back in the defensive mode. . .as I was being a bit UNRULY even for a girl who's running.
Dawn C.
on 5/31/05 1:03 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Adding morning snack - 1 serving pirate's booty Yummy stuff. Also would like to apologize to Peg H. because she was the one with the Kashi and yogurt idea not Pat. You all are probably wondering who is Pat?
(deactivated member)
on 5/31/05 11:16 am - South of Boston, MA
B- 1 scoop Vanilla Matrix 5.0 Protein 20 oz orange Crystal Light Hot coffee S- 1/2 scoop Vanilla Matrix 5.0 Protein 20 oz orange Crystal Light Iced coffee L- Lasagna "guts" Ground beef, sauce, ricotta, egg, mozzarella & parmesan D- (company for dinner...) Lasagna "guts" Ground beef, sauce, ricotta, egg, mozzarella & parmesan 2 bites cornbread S- 2 peanut butter cookies 1 bite chocolate fudge Hot coffee Beth http://meltingmama.blogspot.com
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views