Thursday - how are you doing - what are you eating?

(deactivated member)
on 5/25/05 8:48 pm - South of Boston, MA
Good morning all! How are things going? What are you eating today? _____________________________________________________________ Maybe he learned a lesson? From http://meltingmama.blogspot.com DH came home with two boxes from au bon pain last night. Me: "What's in the boxes?" He: "Oh, I just stopped and got some soup." Me: "Mmm, okay, good." I open the boxes - and *find two cups of soup, and three double chocolate cookies, one cheese danish and a crumb cake pastry. I didn't ***** about it too much - I just sort of put that box away and hoped to forget about it's existenance - and hope that he might, as well, and I could pass the cookies off on the kids and toss the pastries. I did announce that I was being "good" in some capacity the other day, since I've been fighting the old habits bad lately. I fought with the knowledge of those cookies all evening. I caved and ate my way through about half of one over the whole evening - and then got angry with myself, switched to an EAS Morning Start protein bar, and dumped. DH on the other hand, ate his dinner like a good boy, even ate chicken as his "snack" while watching AI last night. But, he later came downstairs with the crumb pastry thingie - asked if I wanted a bite of the "crumbs" (knows me too well) and proceeded to eat it. At some point in the middle of the night, he woke and eat part of the danish, (old bad habit creeps in!) and got ill. The dog, quickly becoming overweight, got a lovely breakfast of leftover pastry and cookies. That old habit needs to be beaten with a stick, we're both guilty of it. Again, this isn't brain surgery. _____________________________________________________________ Today is a new day - again - at least we have many of them, right? Coffee, half and half, unsweetened cocoa powder, equal I went to take a bite of a protein bar, and felt dizzy and pukey, so I stopped and came down here to settle my belly Plan is the same today as it always is - Less than 1300 cals (to lose weight) Less than 30G fat Less then 25G net carbs +50-100G protein -Beth 313/298/149 (down a pinch, but still up, WAY up, from lowest, yay)/130
Dawn C.
on 5/25/05 11:16 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Being the end of the month ( I get paid monthly, my husband weekly) the cupboard are getting bare. I really don't have any kind of junk food at all. Even for the kids. They eat cereal for snack at night. So I guess that is one good thing, but bad because my healthy choices are limited. So the hubby got paid yesterday so it's grocery shopping tonight for a few things. This morning I woke up starving. I guess I do need the 1200 -1300 calories that my dietician says. Only had 1100 yesterday. Pre-B - 1 scoop whey protien, 8 oz, skim milk (drank on the drive to work 8 oz. decaf coffee, 4 oz. skim milk, splenda B - 1/2 c. 1% cottage cheese, 1/2 c. unsweetened applesauce S1- 1 snack pack SF pudding 2 mile walk workout L - 1 c. lettuce, 1/2 can albacore tuna, 1/4 c. feta cheese, 1-2T. lf dressing S2 - 1/4 c. hummus, baby carrots That's the plan so far. I also packed a pear and 1/2 banana in case that isn't enough. I am trying to leave 300-400 for evening. The scale had creeped up a few pounds and seems to be moving back down but still a few pounds from lowest. 287/191(lowest 188)/165 (dietician's goal 155-I think she's nuts) Dawn
Dawn C.
on 5/26/05 10:31 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Adding: S - 1/2 banana D - 1/4 c. chicken lo mein, 5 small pieces of sesame beef ( I should know better because I felt like crap for an hour afterwards) S- celery and 2 laughing cow light swiss cheese spread 64 oz water for the day Dawn
Dedicated
on 5/25/05 11:32 pm - Eleva, WI
Today is not going well already. I think I'm just overly stressed. B - 1 slice whole wheat bread with peanut butter 1 cup coffee with sf creamer S - 4 nutter butter cookies L - protein S - grapes D - ? So far 15 min walk with dog. Planning another 30 this evening. Working on the crystal lite. One good thing.....I can comfortably wear a size 13/14 liz claiborne stretchy jean!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 5/26/05 3:40 am - South of Boston, MA
Okay, so far: Breakfast- All in One Dexatrim Protein Bar - Lemon Gummy Bear Vitamins Snacks/liquids- 20 oz Crystal Light Lunch- Bite mozzarella cheese, part skim Boneless chicken breast, roasted, about 1/2C total over a while Snacks/liquids- Coffee/half and half/splenda Beth http://meltingmama.blogspot.com
Pegtrala
on 5/26/05 3:43 am - Beaverton, OR
Hi Beth. I'm back in the game and want to play. I haven't been planning meals in so long, but I joined WW this week, so I'm keeping track of my points as I put them in my mouth! B - 1/2 c Kashi Go Lean Crunch cereal 1/2 c non-fat blueberry yogurt I love the combination of smooth and crunch, plus it is so filling! I haven't figured out the rest of my day except that when I have used up the number of points I can have for the day, I'M STOPPING! I got a little unfocused and unmotivated late last evening, so I found some healthy snacks to tide me over. I went to bed with an UNguilty conscience for once. It felt so good, plus my stomach didn't hurt for a change. I'm ready to kick this in gear again. Thanks! Peg 281/278/214lowest/228current/goal 190??
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views