Question from a July 04 wls-er

MargaretD
on 5/19/05 5:55 am - Nashville, TN
Hi all, I am a lurker here on your board b/c I like to see what to expect in the coming months from my wls. Y'all always have great posts with lots of info and insight. My question is this (and is one from the July board) did anyone go through a second round of hair loss?? Is this normal? Over in July 2004 land we are noticing that it is happening for a lot of us right now. We don't know what the cause is b/c everyone is claiming to be getting in the required protein, vitamin and water amounts. Any insight would be great!!! thanks. Margaret (july 2004) 238/132/125
aimeexx
on 5/19/05 7:42 am - Beaumont, CA
Hi Margaret! I have NEVER stopped losing my hair, since August '04. It is growing back, but I still lose quite a bit every day. To see the difference, check out www.geocities.com/mrsacorcoran Click on the links to see all three pages. My PCP says it's normal and takes 6 months to a year to quit. I assume she means 6 months to a year from the time it starts falling out! Aimee
DianneW
on 5/19/05 10:27 am - Louisville, KY
Yes, I went through a second round of hair loss around 10 months. I don't know if it was the stress of moving or what. It seems to be slowing down. Dianne
(deactivated member)
on 5/19/05 11:37 am - South of Boston, MA
Hmmm.... I don't think I did - my hair just always fell out. It didn't really stop until I started eating too much. It was very noticeable around 3-6 months - then slowed... Beth http://www.meltingmama.blogspot.com
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views