Finally had my one yr MD check.....

Just Janice
on 5/12/05 7:47 am - Houston, TX
I can't believe it! My MD only wants me to lose another 5 lbs!!! OMG! Never did I think that I would be thin enough for someone to say that I should not lose any more weight. I feel great, except for the occasional dizzy spell from low blood pressure (ha! LOOOOW!) I am sooo ready for plastic, as the hanging skin is really working a nerve. I long for the day I get boobies, not for the days that my boobies are still long...lol I can really do without my own thighs applauding my exercise efforts, although the support is inspirational..hee hee I would never, however, trade in my literal "melting" appearance for what I left behind...NEVER!!!! I want to thank everyone for their support of everyone on the board. I lurk often, but read every post...sometimes I even respond, but rarely....I will try to be better..lol I had to check in...good luck to all of you out there researching your possibilities, waiting for surgery, recently recovering, or those old timers who still have the occasional food demon!!! Janice 346/310/155/150
Dawn C.
on 5/12/05 8:44 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Janice, You have done fabulously! Can you hear my upper arms applauding you along with your thighs? It must feel so great to be that close to goal! I myself have been struggling. I have my 1 yr. on tuesday. Anywhoo - congratulations on your melting and droopy body! Dawn
DianneW
on 5/14/05 11:23 am - Louisville, KY
Congratulations Janice, You've done great. I have my one year check up the day after Memorial Day since that's when I'm going to St. Louis. Dianne
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views