Say a prayer for me, Please!

DianneW
on 5/10/05 12:46 pm - Louisville, KY
Well I'm under a lot of stress. I'm closing on my house Friday and worried something will fall through. I can't aford to make even one more payment. I used the last $500 in my savings to get the gas line fixed so it could close. I'm worried, but all should go through. I sign my papers tomorrow and fed ex them back and they sign Friday. Then it's all over. I should get about a $1000 back. Not much. Oh well. At least it will be over. I'm going out of town tomorrow for work training but they aren't paying so I'm staying with my brother-in-law's brother I met once 23 years ago. I'm anxious about that too and I always get anxious about conferences where I know no-one. But I'm sure it will be fine. The point is........When I get anxious I eat. I had 3 cookies today. Biggest dump every, my hands were shaking, I was sweating, foggy, couldn't think what was happenining then duh!!!! DUMPING. It was awful. I have to get back on track. I threw all the sweets away except for the cookies I'm taking to the guy I'm staying with. I backed them for him. I'm not eating any!!!!!! (anymore that is). I brought stuff to make Dump soup, 1 can corn, 1 can progresso minestrone, 2 cans white new pototos whole - then you chop them, 1 can black beans rinsed and drained, and 1 can diced tomotoes, I like onion/garlic flavor. I also am adding a pre-cooked pot roast I bought at Kroger which I will cut up and add for even more flavor and meat. This is the first time I'm adding the meat, it should be yummy. You Rinse the beans and drain them add to pot, add corn - juice and all, soup - juice and all, tomotoes juices and all, dice pototes and add without juices, chop up the roast and add the roast juice and all without the fat. I serve it topped with shredded cheese and a hunk of bread for company, I usually don't eat bread. Anyway, I'm rambling. I'm going for a training on Military Sexual Trauma which should be good, but I always get anxious meeting new people and finding a new place. So any prayers or positive thoughts or vibes, that all this works out for me would be greatly appreciately. Thanks so much. Dianne P.S. (I'm setting a personal goal to add an extra shake a day from now till my dr's. visit the end of May and would like to get to 155 by May 31st. I believe I can do it)
Just Janice
on 5/10/05 11:34 pm - Houston, TX
Dianne- I am wishing the best for you, your closing, your meeting, and your personal goals...Good luck! We are pulling for you! HUGS!!!!! Janice
Larakatya
on 5/13/05 5:52 am - Twin Cities, MN
My prayers are for you now, and always. GOOD LUCK! Sorry to read about the cookie dumping. *hug* ~Lara
(deactivated member)
on 5/10/05 11:54 pm - South of Boston, MA
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Dianne}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Keep us posted. Hang in there, woman! -Melting Mama* You need a new face, BTW you skinny broad! -Melting Mama *
aimeexx
on 5/11/05 2:21 am - Beaumont, CA
Good luck Dianne- we are with you all the way! Aimee
Rachelq
on 5/11/05 8:33 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Prayers and good vibes heading your way. Try not to be too stressed. Just remember you are no different than everyone else. Everyone gets nervous out of their element. You will live through it and learn something from the experience too! Hugs, Rachel
Donna Paige
on 5/11/05 9:30 pm - Pottstown, PA
Hang in there Dianne! Stress is a tough thing. It gets to me the same way. I start eating like the proverbial pig. I've learned since moving from my family and my whole way of life, just how stressful it can be. Congrads on the weight! You are doing fantastic so don't beat yourself up about it. I wish I was doing half as good. I don't dump on sugar so I endulge in a candy bar on occasion. The occasions keep getting closer and closer though. Very scary. That 155lbs will be here before you know it. Best of luck! Donna Don't forget you have your April family here anytime you need us.
DianneW
on 5/14/05 10:58 am - Louisville, KY
Thanks for all the support. My trip was great. The house is sold, I went to the grocery and bought some healthy food. Back to normal hopefully. Dianne 340/162/150 or less
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views