FINALLY!!!!!!WHOOHOO!!!!!!!!

Donna Paige
on 5/10/05 2:58 am - Pottstown, PA
Well I've been fighting 10lbs for like 4 months now. I've finally started losing again. I had gained back from 174lbs to 180lbs. Well as of this morning the scales finally frickin' moved. I'm now at 169lbs. YES! 169lbs. I'm finally in the 160's. To top that off, I went shopping to find shorts and I can get my butt into a size 12. I haven't wore a 12 in so long I forgot what it looked like. I do however have to wear skorts because the skin on my thighs is hanging so low it almost covers my knee. My husband tells me that is absolutely by far the worse skin I have. However, the most painful skin is on my butt. My bottom hurts so bad to sit from the pinching lose skin. I will be consulting the plastic surgeon in about 5-6 more months. I really want to get off as much weight as possible before I go get the nip and tuck. (and the boob reduction). My Doc says I'll probably lose around 20lbs of unwanted skin. My husband says I look like I'm floating in my skin. Can't wait to get rid of it but... I will be patient because I know in the end it's all gonna be fantastic. YEHHHEEE!!!!!!!!! I'm 169!!!! LOL! 4/12/04-Open RNY 339/169 total loss of 170lbs
Sissy N
on 5/10/05 5:02 am - Hesperia, CA
Congrats - you must be so happy. How did you finally get the scales moving again. I am the boat that you just got out of. Sissy
DianneW
on 5/10/05 12:30 pm - Louisville, KY
Congratulations, that's great. I'm down to 162, but my waist is so big I'm still wearing a 14 and they are tight in the waist and baggy in the butt and thighs. When I quit loosing I'll buy pants and have them altered. After stomach surgery, If I ever have it, it may be better. Dianne 340/162 flabby skin everywhere/150 or less (I'll never get there eating the way I am now)
jennann
on 5/10/05 2:54 pm - Bonifay, FL
CONGRATS.... Keep up the great work....
Rachelq
on 5/11/05 8:34 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
good going!!!
ruthdebra
on 5/11/05 8:47 am - Palm Springs, CA
Congratulations - that size 12 feels so good. The skin is really a problem, isn't it? Ruth
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views