I need a Butt KICKIN

Sissy N
on 5/2/05 8:56 am - Hesperia, CA
I needed to put this in writing and confess I have not been following the program, food or exercise wise. I cannot seem to get motivated. I hate the scale, but I do nothing to get it moving again I am hereby telling all my fellow Aprilers I AM BACK ON THE WAGON. As of today, I will follow the program, use my tool daily, get my water in and exercise. I will see the scale move again, I will reach goal....I WILL, I WILL. Thanks for letting me vent. Wish me Luck Sissy Stuck at 164.....GW 140 for plastics
Josie C.
on 5/2/05 10:20 am - High Desert, CA
One swift kick as requested...poof...so there...just think of it as an extra boost up on the Wagon. I so know how you feel that is why I went back to Jenny Craig I needed someone kicking my butt. Thank goodness it is working. WOOHOO! -102
Dedicated
on 5/2/05 11:27 pm - Eleva, WI
I need a kick right back!!!!!! One thing that really is helping me is that I have copies of the the before, 6month and 1 yr pics that my doc keeps in my chart! Now thats motivation!!!
Larakatya
on 5/3/05 12:34 am - Twin Cities, MN
*HUG* And because you requested it: *KICK* **HUGGGGGGGG** You can do this, and I believe in you lady! Wishing you the very very best of luck - but you don't need it - because you're committed. ~Lara
Rachelq
on 5/5/05 2:02 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Here's hugs and kicks for you! You can do this! Take care, Rachel
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views