OMG! At last...

Josie C.
on 5/2/05 1:39 am - High Desert, CA
Well, as most of you know I have been struggling to join the Century Club for months...so much so that my one year anniversary was anti-climatic...thank goodness things change. I DID IT! Finally, I eeked over the -100 mark to -102, now I really wish I had something to do this past Saturday night because I really felt like celebrating. I still have a long ways to go, but losing this first 100 puts me half way there. Life has been full of changes this past year and I look forward to what it still has in store for me. I would like to thank my sister, Lucy, because without her desire to do this originally I would have never found you wonderful people to answer my questions and offer support. Also, for her being my #1 Angel and personal cheerleader. I also want to thank all of you because without this support system (and the California Board Party Crowd) I would still be a couch potato in the California Desert. So thank you...muuah!
Dedicated
on 5/2/05 2:14 am - Eleva, WI
Gosh, your new pic is gorgeous!!! Congrats on the -102!!!
Josie C.
on 5/2/05 5:09 am - High Desert, CA
Thank you so much. I'm still dancing on Cloud 9.
Larakatya
on 5/2/05 6:03 am - Twin Cities, MN
CONGRATULATIONS LADY!!!!! This is AWESOME to read!!! Huggles, ~Lara
Josie C.
on 5/2/05 6:29 am - High Desert, CA
Thank you so much...you are my hero...I wish I was a double Century person already, but I am the snail in the Tortoise and Hare Race.
Jillybean
on 5/2/05 6:06 am - Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, NC
Congratulations!! Keep up the good work!
Josie C.
on 5/2/05 6:31 am - High Desert, CA
Thank you so very much! I'm still dancing on cloud 9.
ruthdebra
on 5/2/05 7:31 am - Palm Springs, CA
Congratulations Josie - you have worked hard to get here. Can't wait to see you. By the way, that's a great picture. You are a beautiful woman at any weight. When is the next CA get-together? I'll try to stay unemployed so I can go to something. Good job!! Ruth
Josie C.
on 5/2/05 10:18 am - High Desert, CA
Thank you Ruth! Oh my there is so much going on...Craig Park (Fullerton) 2nd Annual Gathering, another Bar-b-Que in Modesto, a Luau in July, lunch and shopping at Victoria Gardens. Here's the last social calendar that Sheryl put up...the updated one should be up this Wednesday. I hope to see you at one of them. Take Care, http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/state-forums/CA/postdetail/249993.html?vc=0
Just Janice
on 5/2/05 7:51 am - Houston, TX
GO GIRL!!!!! It is never too late to celebrate, so GO FOR IT!!!!! Congratulations on your loss! You are FABULOUS!!! Janice
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views