scale is MOVIN!!!!!!!

Kim T.
on 5/1/05 10:23 pm - Dracut, MA
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i've been stuck and playing w/ numbers without a significant loss for so long i've forgotten what it feels like when the scale JUMPS down... but alas, it has!! I'm losing slower than most and was getting pretty discouraged thinking i'd never hit the goal i set for myself.. just started rethinking a new goal since my 130 lbs seemed so out of reach... but no, not yet... i was hanging around 161-163 for what seems like an eternity!!!!!! yesterday i stepped on the scale it said 159, i was so darn excited to finally get away from the 160's!!! today i hopped on (yes i do this daily, but i dont beat myself up no matter the number) and it said 156!!!!!!!!!! holy crap 156 bye bye 160's ... never again!! i saw my sister yesterday, we live in same state but i dont get to see her often, at least not without her husband or other family around. my family is very supportive and do tell me i look great and i've done a great job, but no one seems to give me the "OH MY GOD" that i sometimes like to hear, i work at a job where people only know me post surgery and lots of my friends dont know the pre surgery me either... anyway, my sister actually said "wow i cannot believe how little you are" that was big coming from her, she's tiny herself, always has been... she never cared or said anything about my size before, weight is just not discussed in our family, since i'm the only one *****ally struggled with it. anyway, that really made my day... i have some medical stuff going on, unrelated to surgery that i'm going to appts today for, hope to get some answers but i'm on top of the world today and nothing they say can knock me off! have a great monday everyone!! ~Kim
(deactivated member)
on 5/1/05 11:24 pm - South of Boston, MA
WTG Kim, and I hope you get your body figured out! Beth Someday I'll fly, someday I'll soar, someday I'll be so much more than my body gives me credit for. Why is it not my time? What is there more to learn? Shed this skin I've been tripping in, never to quite return... -J. Mayer HW- 313+ SW- 298 CW- 140 GW- 130 -158 lbs down, 10 to go! http://meltingmama.blogspot.com
Kim T.
on 5/1/05 11:38 pm - Dracut, MA
thanks beth off to appts now, will have some answers, i hope! ~Kim
Donna Paige
on 5/2/05 2:50 am - Pottstown, PA
Way to go Kim! I'm looking forward to the scales moving for myself. I know what a big event it is. BIG KODOS YOUR WAY!
Jillybean
on 5/2/05 6:08 am - Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, NC
Way to go!! I've been stuck at that 160-163lb mark for over a month now! ugh! I can't wait until I finally "jump"! Congrats!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views