How did the month of April fare for you? Board tally!

(deactivated member)
on 4/28/05 11:41 pm - South of Boston, MA
April is *almost over ... answer these by May 1st... Please _____________________________________________________________ *How many pounds did you lose in APRIL? *Or, did you maintain? *Are you at "goal?" *Gain weight (from increased muscles or just a gain)? *Inches lost? Where? *Clothing size changes? *Non-scale victories? *How many pounds to GOAL? _____________________________________________________________ Beth I gave up jogging because my thighs kept rubbing together and setting my pantyhose on fire. HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 140 GW- 130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Dedicated
on 4/29/05 1:37 am - Eleva, WI
April sucked. All the same as March! My doctor finally set a goal weight for me!!!!! I had been reaching for 135, he said 150! So, only 40 pounds to goal!!!!! Even he said I'm a slow loser and better really watch those carbs better. I'm trying.
tonishappy
on 4/29/05 1:42 am - Greensboro, NC
How many pounds did you lose in APRIL? -- 6 Pounds -- *Are you at "goal?" NO *Gain weight (from increased muscles or just a gain)? no gain *Inches lost? Where? have not measured ever, wished i had *Clothing size changes? Out of all my 12's - all pants are now 10's. *Non-scale victories? Not really any this month, just enjoying everyday of my new life *How many pounds to GOAL? 25 to go Toni Bowen Open DS - 20 April 2004 285/150/125
Just Janice
on 4/29/05 2:36 am - Houston, TX
OK..here we go... *How many pounds did you lose in APRIL? 8 WHOOOOO!!! *Are you at "goal?" Heck no! SIGH!!! My goal is 145-150ish...HOWEVER...at 155, I can "eat freely, per the MD...hmmm..does that mean I can eat my weight in butter pretzels????? Dipped in cheeeeese?????? I am DYING for a PB&J...although I have not been 100% with the lean meat and leafy greens, I have stayed away from sammmmmiches and high, HIGH carb things (for the most part..hee hee) *Gain weight (from increased muscles or just a gain)? NONONONO! Yippppeeee!!! *Inches lost? Where? I am officially a 29-30 inch waist, depending on if I have had a pot of coffee before or after I measure...lol...my thighs are not doing much of anything besides drooping, but my ankle bracelet is fitting better (although it may not fit at all if the thighs reach my ankles) *Clothing size changes? I started the month out in a solid size 8, medium tops. I am ending the month with a couple of size small shirts, and a size 8 denim capri with NO STRETCHY STUFF in it! *Non-scale victories? I was called a "MILF" by one of my friend's teenage sons...I don't know if that is something to crow about, but I am taking it! *How many pounds to GOAL? 6-11, depending on if you go with 145 or 150, per MD. I, personally, want to be at 135 or so before plastics...remember, I am not even 5'3"...5'2 3/4", to be exact....OH..I did see my surgeon at a little seminar thing, and he didn't ask me if I was close to goal. All he asked is if I considered plastics. So, I don't know if I should take that as he thought I was at goal, and just needed to refine myself, or if he was thinking "DAYYYUUUUMMM...this girl is sagging!" Maybe he saw I was all skin and was trying to rethink my goal? Hey! It could happen! LMAO So, I guess April wasn't too bad to me...I have had worse. I seem to not lose for weeks, then BAM! 6-10 lbs in a week. I have been doing that for about 5 months now. I love the loss, but would love to have a steady loss instead of the plateau/loss thiang going on like it has been. I hope May is kind to all of us! WE DESERVE IT!!!! Janice 346/310/156/145-150ish
jennann
on 4/29/05 4:25 am - Bonifay, FL
How many pounds did I loose? 4 Am I at Goal? NO Inches lost?Not sure will do them tomorrow. cloth size change? 1 size I'm now in 8 How many pounds to GOAL? 20 Everything is still going good for me..... At least I'm happy... Jennifer
(deactivated member)
on 4/29/05 8:51 am - South of Boston, MA
*How many pounds did you lose in APRIL? 4 lbs. lost in April - got a coupla days left, too! *Are you at "goal?" According to the surgeon yesterday, yes. According to me, not just yet. *Inches lost? Where? Will measure - soon! *Clothing size changes? Sorta - things are loose on me. *How many pounds to GOAL? 10 lbs. -me
DianneW
on 4/29/05 5:50 pm - Louisville, KY
*How many pounds did you lose in APRIL? 7 pounds, up from 2 last month *Or, did you maintain? *Are you at "goal?" No at least 15 pounds to go, maybe more *Gain weight (from increased muscles or just a gain)? no thank God, the way I've been eating I'm surprised I didn't *Inches lost? Where? I haven't been mearsuring *Clothing size changes? My 14's are getting loose *Non-scale victories? I went to OA for the first time. I know I'm a compulsive overeater and I want to take steps to deal with this now before I do gain any weight back. I'm going to keep going. *How many pounds to GOAL? At least 15 for my personal goal of 150. The chart's say the most I should weigh is 140, but I think I will look awful wrinkly at that low weight, I'm looking pretty old and wrinkly now. I have been eating terribly. I have felt totally out of control, eating terrible food's etc. I have to get back in the swing of things next month. I'm going to my sister's today and I'm hoping that will help.
Rachelq
on 4/30/05 2:58 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
*How many pounds did you lose in APRIL? 2 *Or, did you maintain? Losing the 2 was tough...did a lot of ping ponging *Are you at "goal?" Yes and No. My goal was to regain my health...I've gone beyond expectation there. I would like to get to 'normal' for my height though *Gain weight (from increased muscles or just a gain)? I've definitely add lots of leg and arm muscle during my training...probably making it harder to lose. *Inches lost? Where? Yes...thighs...Not sure how many though. *Clothing size changes? I'm pretty much all the way out of my 10's now and a solid 8 on the bottom...still Large on the top...curse you big boobs! *Non-scale victories? I was uploading my before pics with my son standing behind me. I had a curious look on his face. I jokingly asked, "Do you know who that is?" I said, "No...then hesitated and said...You???" I said yep...it was taken just a year ago...he said, "REALLY???!!!" *How many pounds to GOAL? 2!
lacmike
on 4/30/05 7:11 am - York, PA
*How many pounds did you lose in APRIL? I am not quite sure at least 3, no more than 6, I really did not weigh my self much this month, but at least I am not gaining and everyone seems to be telling me I look like I still lost weight. *Are you at "goal?" My doctor never once gave me a goal, I set a goal for myself at 148, I met that goal. Ultimately, I would love to weigh 138-140 but if I do not meet that I will be content provided I do not gain. I am even beginning to think my face is to thin. *Inches lost? Where? I lost two inches around my breast, my ddd's are now barely b's *Clothing size changes? I started off wearing 8/10 but I am pretty much as size 6/8 now. I love it! I am at Goal, yeah me! Now I have to figure out how to get my thighs to look good. Lori 258/147
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views