One Year Re-Birth was Yesterday

belovedwun
on 4/28/05 10:22 pm - Roosevelt, NY
Hi every one how are you all doing I am doing fine well my rebirth was origanally yesterday but I had a DSL problem and couldn't post. I have met my goal of 149lbs from 231lbs but have since gained 9lbs due to the fact that I am now 8wks pregnant according to sonogram, with my sixth child. I do hope it is a boy bc I have 3 girls and 2 boys already. God knows I want a boy but I'll have to take what ever he gives me as long as it's healthy I'll be fine. BOY! BOY! Sharon
jennann
on 4/28/05 10:42 pm - Bonifay, FL
HAPPY REBIRTHDAY Sharon... And Congrats I will keep my fingers and legs crossed that its a boy.... My hubby wanted to try for another girl but I said oh no who know if it would be girl.. So we have Boy 9 Girl 3 Boy 2... Keep up the great work... And keep us posted... Jennifer
belovedwun
on 4/28/05 10:56 pm - Roosevelt, NY
Hi Jennifer thank you I will surely keep you posted I have a Girl 21 and 6months pregnant, Boy 16 1/2, Boy 13, Girl 10, and Girl 5 so you see I need another boy. Sharon
MR.G
on 4/29/05 2:42 am - Greenwood, SC
Happy Re-Birthday!!! You and I have the same Re-Birthday. THat is great that you have met your goal. Congrats on the new baby coming. Wishing you all the best. May God Bless You!!! Terry G RNY/LAP 4/28/04 548/208 -340 Still working on it!!
belovedwun
on 4/29/05 4:08 am - Roosevelt, NY
Hi Terry, Thanks and We sure do have the same Re-Birthday, how have you been, you're doing great with the weight lost keep up the good work. Sharon
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views