Weight Gain

Donna Paige
on 4/28/05 10:12 am - Pottstown, PA
Just curious if anyone has had a 6lb weight gain before. I've been staying between 180-174lbs for the past 3-4 months now. My normal eating is way too many carbs I know but calorie wise it's really not that much. Breakfast I rarely eat Lunch I normally have about 5-7 ounces of Lasagna -package is 360 calories but I rarely eat the whole thing. Dinner normally is 3 mozarella sticks. I actually lost a pant size and am down to a 14 very good. I can wear a 12 jacket (little snug but the 14 is too big), I can't get rid of my overly large rear end and the huge boobs. The boobs just make me look fat and dumpy in my opinion because I'm short 5'1". Btw, I did add some new pics. My husband says that in the tub I look like I am floating in a sack. It's gross. The legs are sooo saggy I look horrific. I like to wear shorts but darned if that option is too disgusting for me to even think about. I'm curious if I'm the only one who has stalled for this length of time. I see others who have surpassed my results by far and it's very frustrating. And on that note I'll quit whinning. 339/174-180 past 3-4 days
(deactivated member)
on 4/28/05 11:01 am - South of Boston, MA
Donna- Your new pix are great! I love that pink outfit. As for the stall - I'd just drop the carbs for a coupla days and see if that helps jump start~ -beth
OLGA G.
on 4/28/05 11:27 am - FL
hello.i wanted to tell you that i can relate to you.i was down to 138 and i gained 5 pounds.now i weigh 143 lbs.i think that i am eating too much.i don't know.i guess i have to watch what i eat .but i started eating more because i was affraid that i was going to be too skinny.but now that i gained those 5 punds i can feel that i gained and i don't like it.i want to get back to 138 or at leaste 140.good luck and take care.
Rachelq
on 4/28/05 1:18 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi Donna...I ping pong on the same 3 or 4lbs...but then eventually drop and extra pound or two. We'll see how long that last. As far as your diet, remember your body needs fuel to burn fuel. I would add a protien rich bfast to your diet and not sure what kind of cheese you are eating, but if it has lots of fat, try getting your calories from something more nutritious. You can probably eat a large salad and chicken breast for the same calories you get from the moz sticks. Just a thought. Wishing you well! Rachel PS...I hear ya on the boobs...mine have hardly gone down at all!!!
Rae Smiles
on 4/28/05 10:28 pm - Mount Airy, MD
Hi Donna, Sorry about your weight loss stall...it does suck while we are going through it.... I am concerned about your diet....first, you need to start eating breakfast...how about a protien shake...I love Unjury.... Sounds like you are eating only about 500-600 calories per day...that doesn't seem healthy....perhaps if you upped the protein, and even the calories, your body might be more willing to give up the weight...I am no dietian, but sounds like your body feels like it is starving...which it is...and doesn't want to give up anything... Over the last year, I have had major losing streaks after upping my protein and calories.... just my two cents.... good luck RAE
Donna Paige
on 4/28/05 10:48 pm - Pottstown, PA
I appreciate your 2 cents as they say. I am pretty positive that is what my problem is. I've been told this on many occassions but I'm such a hard head. I hardly eat meat because I hate the way it makes me feel and the protein drinks are just plain gross. I think it's time to visit my nutritionist for some one on one time. I just wish when they did they stomach there was a quick fix for the head. I've always had bad eating habits and I'm notorious for sabatoging myself.
Tina MR
on 4/29/05 6:48 am - Ruidoso Downs, NM
Well Donna, you would think that what you wrote came almost word for word out of my mouth. I'm sitting at 176 and have been basically stalled since January. Same thing, too many carbs. I'm 5'5" so I can wear a 10/12 in the pants and disgustingly squeeze into an 8 if they are the stretchy jean material. I too have started whining. The wind is blowing and it hasn't warmed up here in my area yet so I can't work out outside yet. I have a bad case of cabin fever and am generally disgusted. I hope you feel better knowing that you aren't the only one! Keep your chin up, it will happen! Tina M R 272/176/136
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views