Plastic Surgery Consult today...

(deactivated member)
on 4/27/05 9:18 pm - South of Boston, MA
4.28.2005 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com I have a pre-consult today - with one of the GBP surgeons at NEMC. My guess is that she does the initial "looksy" to see if I have a chance in hell to get my belly chopped off. My GUT (haha) feeling is "No. That would be cosmetic." But a girl can dream! I don't think they consult regarding other types of surgeries, though... I think it's just abdominoplasty consulting. I still need T & A! (Oh, and arms!) ::sigh:: If I pull up the belly-age and flatten it out - I'm *GASP* quite PETITE?! My hipbones stick out! EWW! LMAO! I wonder how long I have to be "at goal" for plastics if necessary? Am I already "at goal?" I didn't have a goal set by the doctor - so I will ask today! If I need to be at a certain number, I'll do it! I just don't want to have to be there for a YEAR ... I know I could maintain this weight.... and with plastic surgery (like if I had it today...) I'd be very much "thin"... do I need to lose any more first? I doubt it... We will see! posted by Melting Mama @ 4/28/2005 06:29:00 AM -Beth
amomfor2angels
on 4/27/05 10:00 pm - Grovetown, GA
Good luck with your appt today. I have mine on Monday for a hopeful breast lift. Luckily I dont have much sag in my belly. I have a little in my thighs but if I actually exercised it would look a lot better!! I dont see why we would have to be at a "goal" weight for any amount of time.. I have been at goal about 3 months now. Still gaining and losing them same 3 pounds. I would love to get to 130, that way if I happen to gain that 10-15 pounds back that they say we will, I will still look okay. Right now I weigh 138 and am 5`7. I look thin to others. I still see all the flaws so I feel fat often. Anyways, good luck Beth with your consult. Please post as soon as u get back!!
jennann
on 4/27/05 11:56 pm - Bonifay, FL
Good Luck with your Pre-consult.... I went in for my 1 year yesterday and he also does TT and he went ahead and did pics and said he would write a letter to insurance plus send in the pics.. And I'm not near my goal.. He said I would loose another 25lbs within the next couple months.. We will see.. He said we would know something in 4to6 weeks from my insurance.. So I'm hoping it still gonna be about 2 to 3 months away and that way if I'm gonna loose much more I will before I have a TT cause I don't want to have it done when I'm still loosing weight... Cause then I would have the skin again not as bad but I still would have the skin.. GOOD LUCK and keep us posted... Jennifer
aimeexx
on 4/28/05 5:17 am - Beaumont, CA
Hey Beth! I am dying to know how it turns out, and how much it is going to cost you? I am having a consult next week, and my husband says "Get it all done!!" so, let us know all the info! Aimee
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views