1 year tomorrow!!

jennann
on 4/27/05 1:19 pm - Bonifay, FL
I don't even know where to start... I am loving my new life.. I remember the night before surgery I did not sleep... Cause I was so happy that it was my last day of being FAT!!! And thats what I was thinking the whole time till I was out of it... Everyone keep asking Jennifer your not scared? I would say no... Cause I'm gonna get little again... Now I just go and go all the time with my kids.. Before surgery you were lucky to get me to do anything as far as playin cause I would be gave out of breath and would be so tired... And now that I've lost so much weight my kids are loving it too.. Cause I'm able to do alot more with them... You just don't know how good it feels to have your kid say how good you loo****ill it happy's... My 9 year old son is so happy he tells me all the time I'm getting little... My 3 year old girl keeps asking me when I'm gonna get my fat belly cut off... Maybe that will be soon... And today I went for my 1 year followup and had my two babies with me and was having some blood work done and my 2year old said to the lady you gonna stick my momma... it was so cute... I went today for my 1 year followup and I have lost 125lbs... I was so happy.. When Dr Nye walked in the room He said WOW what a BIG change and he just keep looking at my chart. Because they take before pics and on out.. And he just went on at how good I looked.. And during the visit he was looking at all the skin and asked me what kind of insurance I had and I told him and he said I should not have no problem getting a tummy tuck.. And he had his nurse take pics and gonna send them to insurance he said when the skin hangs over the pubic area then usually insurance will go ahead and approve you... So wish me LOTS of LUCK!!! He said we would know something in 4 to 6 weeks... Here my measurment I love this part too... I had my mom do my measurment the night before surgery... So this is from 4-27-04 and then the new one is from 4-1-05.. Chest was 53half NOW 39half Butt was 60 NOW 41 half Arm was 16 NOW 12 half Waist was 49 NOW 34and 3/4 Calf was 18half NOW 15half Thighs was 31 NOW 24half Neck was 16 3/4 NOW 13 3/4 Thats a total lost of 64and 3/4 inches lost... Thats alot... I started off at 280 now I'm 155 I was wearing a size 26/28 pants now in a size 8 Could go smaller once I get rid of the belly cause 8 are big in the waist... Sorry its so long but I am so happy and I tell everyone to do it... I would do it again in a heart beat... Jennifer Dr Nye 4/28/04 280/155/135
(deactivated member)
on 4/27/05 9:15 pm - South of Boston, MA
WTG Jennifer! Do the kids love the new MAMA? Beth Someday I'll fly, someday I'll soar, someday I'll be so much more than my body gives me credit for. Why is it not my time? What is there more to learn? Shed this skin I've been tripping in, never to quite return... -J. Mayer http://meltingmama.blogspot.com
jennann
on 4/27/05 11:14 pm - Bonifay, FL
Thank you Beth... Yes the kids love the new MOMA!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views