FABULOUS FLATULENCE!

(deactivated member)
on 4/27/05 9:17 am - South of Boston, MA
DH brought home two packs of sugar-free cookies last night. Thanks, Bob. ::eyeroll:: He should know better, as I have ZERO self control with stuff like that. (Yes, I am aware that what I eat is a choice, and I didn't HAVE to have any! ) Sugar-free doesn't mean crap, because this stuff still has calories, fat, & sugar alcohol. He lives with me, you think he'd get the connection between sugar alcohols and my reaction to them. He'd better not come home tonight and complain. ::lights a candle:: I've had a *sarcasm* great *sarcasm* day today foodwise. Yep. Do as I say, not as I do, ladies and germs. :-x I'mma bad girl. Looked sumpin' like this: Breakfast- 1/2 low carb tortilla NSA All-Fruit Grape Preserves Peanut Butter, rolled up! (Note: I don't even LIKE PB & J - and this tasted like HEAVEN to me today, stop the madness!) Coffee/half and half Lunch- 1 scoop Zero Carb VPX Physique Altering Protein - Vanilla 24 oz Crystal Light Orange Snacks- 1 oz turkey breast 1 bite Muenster Cheese 1 brown puffed rice cake Coffee/half and half Dinner- Homemade sauce (ground turkey, chicken/spinach/cheese sausage, tomato sauce, spices, parmesan...) Soybean pasta (two bites, was very full from meat) Looks good, actually, my day! But, then, add at least 4 chocolate sugar free cookies over the course of the day! UGH! That's 40 grams of sugar alcohols, folks! Don't come too close. Also, 130 cals, 7 grams of fat - EACH. :-x I dump on the alcohols, but usually not until they go over 10-15 grams - aka one full bigger protein bar, as I've recently discovered. Is it any wonder I feel like SH*T?! On the up side - though - I avoided the REAL chocolate today. I should figure out the totals and see if I saved myself any damage by eating sugar-free crap as opposed to eating real chocolate? Anyways - it's after 7pm - I shouldn't have any more crap today. If I get the serious hungries in a while - I will do my best to make a good choice and get my ass in bed for the night. -- Beth There is no point at which you can say, "Well, I'm successful now.  I might as well take a nap."  Beth- HW- 313+ SW- 298 CW- 143 GW- 115/151 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/ Bob- HW- 360+ SW- 340 CW- 183 GW- 165? -312 lbs and counting!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views