Happy 1 year 4/27ers

Robin D.
on 4/27/05 7:27 am - Trempealeau, WI
Happy anniversary 4/27ers. I hope everyone's doing well. I am starting to struggle big time, but I expected that. The tool I received one year ago was a start, now the rest is up to me. I've gone from 260 to 180. I'm still hoping to lose another 20-30 pounds. I lost all my weight in the first six months and have only lost 8 pounds the past six months, though my clothes size has slowly gone down (from 24/26 to 12/14). I am not complaining, but am scared I'll gain it all back like I've done in the past. Keep up the good work. May we all be at our personal goal weights by year 2. Robin
Donna Paige
on 4/27/05 9:24 am - Pottstown, PA
Robin, I know just how you feel. The past 3-4 months or so I've not only been losing but gaining back and forth the same dang 10lbs. Its very frustrating but... I still feel great even though I'm fighting. My appetite has become ravenous lately. It's all very scary but I refuse to go back to the 340lbs I was before. You keep up the good work and congratulations on the weightloss!
Rachelq
on 5/5/05 2:13 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hey my fellow 27er. I here one on the being scared, but I know we can do this. What a gift we've been given. Take care and keep us posted on the next leg of your journey. rachel
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views