Its my one year!!!

Rachelq
on 4/27/05 5:21 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi all, I have way too much to say about my one year. So I will sum it up by saying how grateful I am to have another chance at a full life. I have received so many gifts this year, and its all wrapped in a pretty bow called weight loss. I'm thankful to have ya'll to share this journey with. Here's to success to us all in the coming years. If you care to look, I have before pics on line...just click on my WWW below. There are three or 4 albums with before, to six months and beyond six months. I've yet to take my official year...but when I do, I'm turning them in to OH and I'll let ya know. I also posted some mumblings to my profile if you care to read its the last entry. Take care all, Rachel
(deactivated member)
on 4/27/05 6:45 am - South of Boston, MA
Hooray Rachel! Welcome to the year-club! Beth                                             Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.  ~Patton http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/                                            
Rachelq
on 5/5/05 2:06 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Thank you Beth. It has truly been a blessing to share my journey with you! Rachel
ElvisGreaserGirl
on 4/27/05 9:13 am - Los Angeles, CA
Congratulations.. I always ready your posts.. and you look fantastic. wow wow wow
Rachelq
on 5/5/05 2:07 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hey there sexy! Thanks for the kind words! Rachel
Donna Paige
on 4/27/05 9:21 am - Pottstown, PA
You look GREAT Rachel. It has been one super and eventful year for us all.
Rachelq
on 5/5/05 2:08 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Thanks for the compliment Donna. I feel great! Ta, Rachel
ruthdebra
on 4/30/05 6:11 am - Palm Springs, CA
Happy belated re-birthday. Isn't it wonderful. I'm going to look at your profile now. We need to have more events, don't we? Ruth
Rachelq
on 5/5/05 2:10 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi Ruth! It is wonderful. I feel so good! Are you going to make the Craig Park event on May 21st? I'm a maybe right now. Gotta work Rachel
Larakatya
on 5/4/05 7:31 am - Twin Cities, MN
I MISSED YOUR ONE YEAR! And you're part of my running inspiration, so I needed to fix that. You're awesome lady, and I'm so proud of you for your hard work on your journey. Keep up your smashing success! Hugs, ~Lara
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views