1 year rebirthday!

Dawn C.
on 4/26/05 11:41 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
My re-birthday is on Friday and I will be out of town so I am updating today. I have to say that April 29, 2004 was the first day of the best part of my life. I would never have guessed all the changes, excluding the weight, that could happen after surgery. I am so much more energetic and happy. I never would have thought that I would actually enjoy exercising. NEVER! Well I do. And I love not being winded when I go up and down the stairs or run around the yard with the kids. I didn't hit the -100 mark but I have "gained" so much more. I will keep working at it as I want to lose another 25-30 lbs. but I know I can do it! I can squeeze into some 14 pants from a size 26 a year ago. Who would have thunk! This has truly been a wild ride, sometimes hard, but worth it all! And I want to thank everyone here for their support and encouragement. It really means alot! Too many more years of health and happiness! Dawn 287/191/265
Rachelq
on 4/27/05 5:12 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Dawn, This is quite a ride..you are right! Yeah for you! Rachel
Sue B
on 4/27/05 6:32 am - WI
Happy Surgiversary!! Doesn't it feel great?!? Who knew we had it in us to do so much? Sue 318/166/passed goal
(deactivated member)
on 4/27/05 6:47 am - South of Boston, MA
WTG! Welcome to the year-club! Beth                                            Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.  ~Patton http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/                                            
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views