Very Merry Unbirthday ... TO ME!

Sue B
on 4/26/05 6:26 am - WI
I just wanted to celebrate my milestone .... tomorrow (the 27th) is the 1 year anniversary of my surgery To Date: I have lost 151.5 pounds in the past year I went from a BMI of 56.3 to a BMI of 28.7 I went from a 30/32 pant to a 14/16 I went from a 3x top to a M/L I went from being Super Morbidly Obese to being Overweight I went from being unhappy & unhealthy to happy & healthy! I am Confident, Proud, Happy, Healthy, Overjoyed! Thank you for your support, your confidence in me, your concern, your love .... This has been the hardest, scariest MOST rewarding thing I have ever done for myself ... and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat! visit my weight loss photo journal at www.picturetrail.com/suzyb03 if you want to see the reconstructive pictures the password is : Transformation Sue 318.5/167/passed my goal!
Donna Paige
on 4/26/05 7:04 am - Pottstown, PA
Way to go Sue! I'm sooo proud of all of your accomplishments. I am thrilled myself with my year too. But with a sad note I've put on 5lbs from somewhere. Been struggling with the last 10lbs for 2 months now but it's all good. I have lost to date 161lbs (was 166 but I gained back 5) I weight in at 179lbs today (was 174) I have gone from a size 34W to mostly 14's with some 16's. Tops are some small's mostly medium unless it is a blouse. I have 34DDD breast that nothing fits around anymore. Wishing for a reduction and a lift. I went from a BMI of 62 being super super morbidly obese to 31.8 My arm flab is actually pretty good suprisingly. My thighs look like a sharpai puppy (forgive me for the spelling) My rear end hurts all the time from the pinching of the loose skin YIKES! And I echo you on the happy healthy stuff. I have been toning though as of late. I'm wondering if thats where the weight gain is coming from. I actually fit in to the 14's with ease these days even though I gained weight. Wish I could tone the gobble neck that I now have. Can't afford a lyposuction so I guess I'll just have to gobble along. It goes well with my web fingers. The web fingers in case you didn't read that post eons ago was from the weightloss. My fingers went from a ring size 6 1/2 to a size 4. My husband happily pointed out that I now have duck fingers with webbing between them. Well I guess it could be worse I could develop feathers. LOL LOL I tell everyone that I have now turned into a flying squirrel with all the webbing that I now have. This year has been wonderful. Best Wishes on your success! Donna Paige
(deactivated member)
on 4/26/05 11:24 am - South of Boston, MA
WTG Sue - and great pix! My legs and arms resemble yours pre-op... but your belly seems to have fared very well! Lucky duck! I refuse to discuss boobies, cuz I don't even have anything left to have lifted, I don't know WHAT a plastic surgeon is going to do if I can't get approved for implants, Beth There is no point at which you can say, "Well, I'm successful now.  I might as well take a nap."  Beth- HW- 313+ SW- 298 CW- 143 GW- 115/151 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/ Bob- HW- 360+ SW- 340 CW- 183 GW- 165? -312 lbs and counting!
tonishappy
on 4/26/05 10:31 pm - Greensboro, NC
You have done outstanding!! You should be very proud of yourself!!! Toni Bowen Open DS 20 April 2004 285/152/125
Rachelq
on 4/27/05 5:11 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Its one year for both of us my friend! Thanks for sharing! I look forward to sharing another year with you. Rachel
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views