Monday - Food Journal - Updates

(deactivated member)
on 4/24/05 10:08 pm - South of Boston, MA
Hi gang What's on the menu today? Who's still losing? What are you eating lately? ______________________________________________________________ Today- Breakfast- 1/2C Cheerios Taste Carb Countdown Skim Coffee/half & half/= Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 143 GW- 130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Sue B
on 4/24/05 11:14 pm - WI
I never do these & thought maybe I should start B - 1 piece cinnamon raisin toast S - 2 slices of cheese L - 1c. cream of chicken soup (with protein boost) S - handful of goldfish crackers D - ??? don't know yet. I am still losing - with my year coming up on Wed I am happy to report I am down 151# as of this morning I hope to lose 1 more just to make it official! I am healing well after my reconstructives & hope to see more swelling go down this week. I go back to work today after 3 weeks of being home. Good Luck today ladies! Sue 318/167/passed my goal
DianneW
on 4/25/05 5:31 pm - Louisville, KY
Wow Sue, 3 weeks seems fast, how are you feeling? Any pain still? How was the pain overall compared to the GB? Is the tummy tuck a longer recooperation time? You are now the PS expert. Dianne 340/164/150 or below
Sue B
on 4/25/05 10:16 pm - WI
Never had a tummy tuck - so I know nothing about that. I am feeling excellent - I am sore today where the compression garments are pushing into my skin from all the movement yesterday at work ... but I still have no real "Pain". The arm lift & breast lift were a cinch - no problems & no pain as of yet from the incisions. The Lipo hurt BAD and I would never do that again. The Reconstructive surgery was MUCH easier then the RNY. Sue
Josie C.
on 4/25/05 1:36 am - High Desert, CA
We've missed you...glad you are back! ------------------------ Well, I've started back on Jenny Craig and have been avoiding the scale I don't want to get on until tomorrow at the earliest, but my official weigh in is on Saturday...keep you fingers crossed I finally broke the -99lbs. Pre-B = Power Crunch B = JC Sunrise Sandwich...only half of muffin L = JC Swedish Meatballs S = 4oz Carb Control Yogurt D = JC Island Chicken...sounds gross let's hope it isn't too sweet Working on my water already...down 16 oz...in another 15 mins I can start my second bottle.
Just Janice
on 4/25/05 1:53 am - Houston, TX
Josie! LOVE the new pic! Good job, Gorgeous!!! Janice
Josie C.
on 4/25/05 2:07 am - High Desert, CA
Thank you, now you have to get a new pic up...with your new do.
(deactivated member)
on 4/25/05 12:56 pm - South of Boston, MA
WHOA who's THAT?! Looking GOOD! Beth I gave up jogging because my thighs kept rubbing together and setting my pantyhose on fire. HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 143 GW- 130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Dawn C.
on 4/25/05 2:11 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Welcome back! We missed ya! I had been losing then last week gained back 1.5 lbs. So this week I am cutting back on fats. Mainly peanut butter and nuts. I am going away with the girls from Thurs. - Sun. so I have to keep it together. My one friend also had the surgery 18 months ago so we will keep each other in check. So here's to a good week! Pre-B: 1 sf swiss miss, 1 scoop vanilla protein powder, splash of milk, splenda workout: 2 mile walk away the pounds B: 1/2 c. strawberries, 1/2 c. 1% cottage cheese 16 oz crystal light workout: 50 min. strength training w/stability ball L: 1 c. mixed greens, 1/2 can albacore tuna, 1 oz. feta, cukes, carrots, 2 T. lf dressing water S: 1 small apple, 1 oz. cheddar cheese water D: Fish or chicken, veggie water Maybe a small snack. Dawn 287/191(boo hoo)/165
Kim T.
on 4/25/05 8:50 am - Dracut, MA
welcome home!! i'm still pounding away hard at the gym... didnt go much last week, no real good excuse .... but i'm back on track... went today, did upper body and 30 min on ileptical machine (you know i cant spell it i shouldnt even be ON IT!) bfast coffee snack protein bar lunch greek salad 1/4 of the syrian with it.. grrrrrrr dinner no idea yet, just got in from the gym snack either peanuts or another protein bar 262/161/130 i did bust thru my 100 lb mark finally, tho the scale will still jump to 162 then back down... GOTTA get OUT OF THE 160's for good!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~Kim
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views