1 year down

Courtney B.
on 4/23/05 12:07 pm - Titusville, PA
Hi my name is courtney bromley I had my surgery 1 year ago on 4-21-04. -134 lbs I saw my doctor a month ago and he said everything looked good. He said my weight lose would start to slow down now. I don't go back for 6 months. yipee. he said to lose 20 lbs in 6 months we would talk again. Well I just figured it out and I have lost 7 lbs in the last month alone. opps is this a good thing? I hope so. see ya all later
lacmike
on 4/23/05 12:30 pm - York, PA
Courtney, Congrats on your weight loss, you look wonderful. I had my surgery the same day as you. I think that you are doing great and there is no problem with you still loosing 7 lbs per month, 1-2 lbs per week is a good weightloss rate. Any time weight comes off it is a good thing. I think doctors are just telling you the norm or about the average person. My doctor told me six months ago my weight loss would slow down, but I am down at least 60 lbs from that point. I am still loosing about a pound a week and am quite content. Keep doing what you are and you will succeed. My co worker who has WLS has lost over 200 lbs in two years was told by our surgeon that he is amazed she is still loosing. If you keep loosing then you are doing fine. Good Luck. Lori Starting weight: 258 Goal weight: 148 Current weight: 147 Ultimate goal weight: 140
DianneW
on 4/23/05 12:44 pm - Louisville, KY
I haven't had my one year check up yet, but I'm still loosing, and hope to loose at about 25 more pounds. Dianne
Donna Paige
on 4/23/05 10:41 pm - Pottstown, PA
Way to go Courtney! You look fabulous. Congrads on still losing. The scales can be very fickle these days. So take it as it comes. I had my surgery on April 12th. I like you are ready for the tummy tuck but my surgeon says wait another 6 months for the best results. Wish you much continued sucess. Donna Paige
Rachelq
on 4/24/05 8:00 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Congrats on accomplishment this year. I hope your journey continues to be a success! Rachel
Courtney B.
on 4/24/05 11:10 am - Titusville, PA
Thanks to Everyone who has taken the time to respond to me.. You are all great. Together we will all be great. Thanks courtney 4/21/04 -134lbs Ps lori you are great..
~EbonyBarbie~
on 4/26/05 12:20 am - XX
Well Done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out