Is anybody hungry?

julie M.
on 4/21/05 1:30 pm - Mentone, CA
I will be a year out next week, and I am hungry! No one ever told me my hunger would return. I should be happy with my 145lb weight loss, instead i am depressed and scared because I feel hungry almost like I did before and i still need to lose at least 50 lbs. I thought this struggle would be gone for good. Now I am living with shame and guilt and fear again. Can anyone relate or help? Thanks for reading this, Julie M
Larakatya
on 4/21/05 4:55 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Oh, make no mistake, I'm hungry again. Don't be scared - your tool is still there, and if you treat her right, she'll help you lose all your weight. I think of it as being about 20% easier now. But I've come so far so that's about all that I need. You're not alone. ~Lara
DianneW
on 4/21/05 9:56 pm - Louisville, KY
I am hungry, one thing Sue B. suggested is drinking 3 protien shakes a day. I have only managed to get in two, I have always had one for breakfast, now I have one as soon as I get home from work and it curbs the nighttime urge to munch. Then in a couple hours I eat a sensible dinner. I started four days ago and have already lost 3 pounds. I'm sure it's from upping the protien. Even when I used to do weigh****chers I found that if I drank a glass of skim milk it curbed my hunger, now with the added protien, it probably helps even more. Dianne 340/166/150 or less
Sue B
on 4/22/05 4:26 am - WI
HIJACK.... WOOHOO See it works for me when I need a boost & I am glad to see that it wors for you too! Sue 318/167/passed my goal
julie M.
on 4/22/05 6:34 am - Mentone, CA
Thanks for your support, it helps! Julie
jennann
on 4/22/05 2:40 am - Bonifay, FL
Hello I have been the same way for about 2mths now... And the Nutrion told me thats ok just make sure when you want something that you make it healthy... She told me to eat a salad with cheese and bacon bits.. And whatever else I might want in it... Cause those are all good for you.... So now when I want something I make it instead of eating cheeseit crackers or whatever I might grab.... And its help me to start loosing again... Hope this helps..... Jennifer 274/155/135 26/28 pants now 8/10 26/28shirts now s/m
Rachelq
on 4/22/05 5:19 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi Julie, I'm right there with you (only I knew hunger would return). But honestly...though I'm hungry...I get satiated pretty easy. So I just eat 6 smalls meals a day...I don't drink protien shakes because they don't keep me full long enough. I'm hoping that is going to work for the long term. We can do this! Keep me posted on your progress. Take care, Rachel
Donna Paige
on 4/23/05 10:47 pm - Pottstown, PA
Julie, I am right there with you. I've been eating like a bear these past few months and the scary thing is i've started some of my bad eating habits. I've learned I can eat sugar without dumping so of course me being me, I eat it. I haven't gained any weight back but I have really slowed and almost stalled on the weightloss. I've been like 174 for the longest time and can't seem to get to where I am going which would be lovely at 130lbs. I've since started doing the protein again. My energy level is wayyyy down again too so I am hoping this will help. Keep in touch with us and we can kinda support each other in our long struggle. Best Wishes! Donna 339/174/please please get me to 130
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views