YUM YUM!!

Rae Smiles
on 4/20/05 10:25 pm - Mount Airy, MD
I found a new food item....slim jim brand beef jerky, hickory smoked flavor....never really like the stuff, but this is so different. The texture is a wee bit softer so it doesn't hurt my teeth, the taste is very nice too. Calores:80 Total Fat: 1.5 g Carb: 2g Protein: 15 g BTW, there are 3.5 servings in the bag....I think I am really hooked on this stuff.... Never thought i would ever say that I "enjoyed" beef jerky.... cheers, RAE
Sue B
on 4/20/05 10:56 pm - WI
Did you find it at the store? Or did you have to order it somewhere?? I am looking for some "On the go" snacks & that may work Thanks for sharing! Sue 318/170/AT MY GOAL
Rae Smiles
on 4/20/05 11:58 pm - Mount Airy, MD
I found it at either Walmart or Target....I am almost positive that it was Target...darn, I need to remember so I can buy some more... RAE
Josie C.
on 4/21/05 2:40 am - High Desert, CA
You know...I just got some of that out of a vending machine while I was waiting for my car to be serviced. Normally I stick to Tillamouk Beef Nuggets, but you are right that stuff was really good. Now I know I can buy with out the vending machine sticker price...hmmm maybe I'll check Costco and see if they carry it in quantity packs. Thanks for the suggestion.
(deactivated member)
on 4/22/05 2:40 am - Lost in Woods, PA
hey rebecca, hope you have your annual visit scheduled...i'm on the 29th....can't belive it's been a year - so much has changed....i'm down 85 pounds and loving every minute of it.... not sure dr. k will be happy - he wanted me down much more by now but i had other issues (he wasn't aware of) that kept me from loosing...anyway, got those resolved now and i'm loosing again - slowly of course (wasted 5 months) but what the heck. hope you are doing good and wish you the best. Open RNY 4/19/2004 "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." Henry David Thoreau
Rae Smiles
on 4/22/05 7:56 am - Mount Airy, MD
Hi...glad to hear that you are doing well and back on track. I have my app't in May. I am down 111 lbs and am doing the best I can do...as you are. Let me know how your app't goes...like how he is for followup...he was/is so great, I can't imagine having a problem. Best wishes to you...feel free to contact me privately. RAE
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views