HAPPY BIRTHDAY 4/20's

LesaPurdy
on 4/19/05 7:43 pm - panama city bch, fl
Happy happy birthday.. I am very glad you came ,so you could read this message... I typed ......for all the world to see.. I am glad you got this far,........ as well as I can see, We have all done so marvelously.. and well do great the years to come... SOOOOooooOOoooo Happy Happy Birthday.. It's really been Such fun.... I am glad I know I have you guys, you are all my heeeerrrrrRRRrrrOOOOooo"s.. LOL Lisa Purdy 4/20/04 215/122
tonishappy
on 4/19/05 10:10 pm - Greensboro, NC
Happy Birthday to you too, Lisa!!! It has been such a great Journey!!! I am so excited about my new life!. I put on my pre-surgery pants yesterday to get ready for my one year out photo and cried. I can not only fit in one leg, but it too is too big. I will be posting the photo to my website tonight. It is amazing. It really hit home how much 132 pounds really is. WOW. Congrats on your progress, you have done absolutely wonderful!!! Toni Bowen Open DS - 20 April 2004 285/153/125
Larakatya
on 4/20/05 1:41 am - Twin Cities, MN
CONGRATS Lisa! (you total hottie!!!) Hugs for you, here's to next year, ~Lara
LesaPurdy
on 4/27/05 11:09 am - panama city bch, fl
WOW, Lara.. You are looking great yourself..OMG.. What a difference.. I know this may not sound like a compliment to you, but it is.. You are seriously looking like a very sexy woman... from the before picture to the updated one..OMG what a difference.. Way to go.. Your partner has to be so proud of you.. you look marvolous!! Lisa
ElvisGreaserGirl
on 4/27/05 9:20 am - Los Angeles, CA
Damn.. Lisa you are just too too too hot!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love You!
LesaPurdy
on 4/27/05 11:06 am - panama city bch, fl
..Hey Nice new profile.. Love all the pictures.. You are so lucky and I am extremly jealous... I wanna travel!! So you finally kicked the old man to the curb,Eh? Good for you.. Have you always had the tattoo's or did you get some after WLS? I never knew you were hit by a limo? I hope you got something outta it besides road rash..LOL I love looking at your photo's.. You look wonderful yourself!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views