...back

(deactivated member)
on 4/19/05 11:47 am - South of Boston, MA
We're back home, slightly earlier than expected, but glad to be home. The five of us + three inlaws + one RV camper = disaster, always. I am worn out and in a terrible mood. It didn't help that I didn't want to go in the first place. The kids had a better time than I, so it wasn't a complete wash. (I'm a sour sport, I loathe rides, crowds, wasting money and incompetent service people ..and who knew ya can't get a decent cup of ICED COFFEE in Disneyfrigginworld?!) I basically maintained myself on protein bars, eating several a day most days, and found myself searching for fresh fruit on the days we were in the parks, but I never really found anything decent in any of the parks. What rubbish they serve! The only place I found a decent choice was in Animal Kingdom - they had a fruit cart - and I found a fruit cup. Everywhere else it's popcorn, ice cream, churros, McD's fries, CRAP.... even harder was finding a drin****pt bringing the Crystal Light in with me and buying water when I ran out of my own ... but what I would have given for a fresh ICE cold iced tea or coffee! Anyway - I think I lost a coupla pounds, but I won't know till tommorrow. I can't recall what I weighed when we left... I got a letter from my doctors' office waiting for me here, my labwork was not great, so I have to start taking iron & Vitamin D supplements... Ok gang. Back on the dead horse tommorrow! Missed you all! Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 144 GW- 130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Larakatya
on 4/19/05 11:56 am - Twin Cities, MN
Welcome home sweetiepie! We missed you! I've had a rough week. I just got unstuck after 13 hours of being miserable and yesterday I ate sugar for the first time. I'm sleeping in tomorrow and canceling work/school type activities. Sorry it was miserable. We still love ya! Hugs, ~Lara
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views