It's Monday...Food Journals

Josie C.
on 4/18/05 4:16 am - High Desert, CA
I would rather be home under the blankets with a heating pad...give you a clue how I am feeling; however, I had a fantastic weekend at a Nor/So Cali Board gathering (see pics by click on my www button). Ate a lot of different food, but off-set it with lots of walking and dancing the night away. --------------------------- So don't make me do this alone...post your food! B = JC Complete Cereal...dry...wasn't in the mood for milk this AM L = JC Chili D = I think it is fish...not positive Lots of water...lots and lots on my menu for today. I feel like a bloated fish...and to think I went to the doctor to make this happen...*smack my head*...I really didn't miss it. 343/???-scale is up so I'm not going to look again until next week/180-for PS
Dedicated
on 4/18/05 5:10 am - Eleva, WI
B - protein shake - splenda sweetened slim fast Cafe Latte flavor. Tastes just like a Caribou Vanilla Cooler if you blend it with ice!!! S - 6 potato chips, 2 sl whole wheat bread with peanut butter (was good, but I dumped from the bread, what was I thinking?) L - 1/2 chicken breast from a Chix McGrill sandwhich. 1/2 the fries from a reg order (carb frenzy today) S - ummm, duh. NOTHING, as I was baaadddd this morning. D - protein shake 1/2 way done with my water for the day. I must say the nausea in the afternoons has been better since I've starting pacing myself with the water intake! 1/2 hr walk with dog this morning. Will do about 45 min walk this evening with dog. Tina 274/190/??? Can't bring myself to say a goal out loud.
Dawn C.
on 4/18/05 6:02 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Josie, We won't let you do this alone! Will we girls??!! 20 oz. crystal light 2 mile walk away the pounds workout B- 1/2 c. cottage cheese, 1/2 c. peaches 1/2 inch sliver apple pie - at least it wasn't 1/2 the pie! 50 min. strength training using stability ball L - small salad with 2 oz. chicken breast, 1 oz. cheese, 2 T. mandarin sesame dressing. I just got this and it's only 30 calories for 2 T. and is organic. Not bad. 16 oz water working on 16 oz. crystal light I have the munchies and usually have a protein snack but I didn't pack one. All I have are cuke slices. I think I will just drink my crystal light. 1/2 mile walk to my car after work. 1 bottle of water on the way home D- I have no idea. I have to call hubby to see what we have because I forgot the get something out this morning. Maybe shrimp on the grill. Since I have kicked up the exercise the scale has been moving so I hope it continues. Dawn 287/189.5/165 S -
Dawn C.
on 4/18/05 12:59 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Adding- Dinner - 2 oz. grilled chicken breast, 1/4 c. green beans, 1/2 small baked potato with 1/2 oz shredded cheddar cheese S- 1/4 c. trail mix bad bad stuff!!! bottle of water
Brenda L.
on 4/18/05 6:11 am - Carthage, TX
Hi everyone this is my first time to do this; so let me know if I do this wrong. B=Egg custard 4 0z. from book Beofre and After L= Protien Shake Isopure D=Chicken Cacciatore from book Before and After 8 - 8 0z glasses of water of course, and my back is hurt I may walk or not today. Walking if possible two miles. Preop 330 post op 315 surgery date 4/26/2004
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views