Cereal..

amomfor2angels
on 4/13/05 9:17 pm - Grovetown, GA
Okay, here I thought I was doing so good eating a bowl of Grape Nuts for breakfast. Then I go onto Fitday.com and enter the food I ate and dang...heres the stats on 3/4 cup of cereal and a cup of milk.. Cal:433 Fat:5 Carbs:83 Protein:18 Not sure which is worse...the carbs or calories. I need some good breakfast ideas please that arent so high is calories!!!
Larakatya
on 4/13/05 11:13 pm - Twin Cities, MN
I eat oatmeal. - I usually stir in a 1/4 cup of nuts for additional protein, but it does add fat and calories) Other ideas: shrimp ****tail hard boiled egg string cheese Good luck! ~Lara
Dedicated
on 4/14/05 12:59 am - Eleva, WI
I have a homemade protein shake, without fail, every day! I'm not a breakfast eater, but can do a shake! Plus, I can carry it around the house with me while I get ready for work!
Dawn C.
on 4/14/05 1:03 am - Pittsburgh, PA
I alternate between cottage cheese w/fruit, oatmeal w/fruit & skim milk, yogurt and optimum power slim cereal. There are a few cereals out there that are not bad. Look at the Kashi brand. Some may be higher in carbs but have fiber. Dawn
Josie C.
on 4/14/05 2:17 am - High Desert, CA
I'm a grab and go kind of eater...which is why I'm doing Jenny Craig, but when I was eating these are the things I tried: Cottage cheese with Pepperoni Chips...my favorite Carb Control Yogurt w/a heaping spoon full of ground flaxseed Carb Control Smoothie (Berries 'n Creme) Power Crunch Cookie (Triple Chocolate) Atkins Protein Bar (Peanut Butter) Scrambled egg...this is a rareity...I hate eggs Slice of Turkey and slice of cheese Hood Carb Countdown Milk (Chocolate)...just a cup of milk keeps me satisfied for hours...and it has chocolate Take Care,
Rachelq
on 4/14/05 4:27 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Breakfast for me is usually a protien bar and herb tea or Eggs or eggs (boxed type) and cheese or eggs and beans or Beans and corn tortilla or cottage cheese and fruit
DianneW
on 4/15/05 10:25 am - Louisville, KY
Protien shake for me. Dianne
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out