Two major milestones

sloane
on 4/12/05 10:17 am - New Albany, OH
Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you know that I made it to two major milestones: 1. century club - finally made it to 100 pounds off - only two to goal!! 2. 1/2 marathon - ran the whole damn 13.1 miles and didn't die! Really, I just wanted to say thanks to you for all of your posts and replies. I don't always post but I always try to slide by and read what's going on. Your celebratory notes are inspirational and uplifting and your needs for support are reminders that we are all in this together. Thanks again, Tandi 246/146!!/2 to goal.
Larakatya
on 4/13/05 1:21 am - Twin Cities, MN
Half MARATHON! That's my goal for October! BIG CONGRATS!!! That's simply amazing. And WOO HOOO CENTURY CLUB!!! You're doing awesome Tandi, ~Lara
sloane
on 4/14/05 10:34 am - New Albany, OH
Lara, You can do it - just start training and stick with it. It's the most amazing feeling to complete something athletic!! Tandi
Jillybean
on 4/13/05 2:53 am - Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, NC
Thats awesome! Congratulations! You should be very proud of yourself! Jill 288/163/150
Rachelq
on 4/14/05 4:15 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Whoo hooo!!! Congrats on both. I'm running a 1/2 on memorial day. I was training for a full, but then my job changed and now I can't afford to take that much time away from the kids. But...I'm totally prepared for my 1/2! Isn't it amazing to move your body for that long of a period! I'm still in shock. Rachel
sloane
on 4/14/05 10:35 am - New Albany, OH
Rachel, Good luck on the mini-marathon. It's so amazing! I loved the way I felt afterwards even though it was painful Tandi
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views