Hi it's SUE I am alive!

Sue B
on 4/12/05 9:30 am - WI
I am here - Kinda! I cannot use my arms much so I cannot type much (it hurts to) so I just thought I would drop in & let you know everything went well - I am healing well & I will post all that happened as soon as my arms work a little better. My incisions are smaller then expected - my arm & breast pain are less then expected (legs are another story!)- I have pics & hope to be able top get my hubby to get them up by the weekend. Thank you all for the e-mails & supprot - you have been AWESOME! I would do the arm & breast lift again in a heartbeat - Lipo HELL NO! Sue 318/175/160 (even lost a pound this week!)
rstauz
on 4/12/05 11:18 am - Milwaukee, WI
I'll keep you in my prayers for a quick recovery! You look GREAT!
Kim T.
on 4/12/05 8:22 pm - Dracut, MA
WELCOME HOME SUE!! glad all went well... can't wait to hear more... rest up, you have a lot of typing to do ~Kim
Larakatya
on 4/13/05 1:14 am - Twin Cities, MN
I've been here praying that all was well! Glad to read that you're doing ok. So lipo hurts like a MoFo? Great. . . . I have my plastics consult on may 5th. I'm getting scared. Even if I know I won't likely be having them until December. . .it's still getting more real that I'm going to have them at all. I'm so happy for you that you're doing well. Congratulations - I hope it all looks and feels like you hoped it would. Gentle hugs, ~Lara
Sue B
on 4/13/05 9:48 am - WI
MOFO ... YES - I don't think I will have anything Lipoed ever again! I do have my Pictures up - the before, 1 day & 1 week shots (taken today) if you want to look at them. go to: www.picturetrail.com/suzyb03 They are in the Reconstructive book & the password is : Transformation I am feeling excellent - glad to be able to use the computer again my arms are tired though & itchy ... along with my breasts. Just glad my legs don't "Kill" today - they just are sore & bruised. Sue 318/174/160
Shanna E.
on 4/13/05 10:25 am - Vancouver, WA
Sue, Thanks for sharing your pictures, I hope you will post more as you heal...I am interested in how the arms end up looking as that is my BIGGEST problem...that and the tummy. Anyway, thanks again for sharing! Shanna
cotesbabe
on 4/13/05 12:27 pm - Agawam, MA
Sue, I'm so happy that everything went so well............You take care and rest up............ Thank-you for sharing your pictures......... I totally agree with you on the lipo Stephanie
Rachelq
on 4/14/05 4:13 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
I think anyone that goes through PS is totally courageous! Hope you healing goes quickly! Hugs (gentle ones of course), Rachel
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views