My pouch hates me

Larakatya
on 4/12/05 4:37 am - Twin Cities, MN
Three days in a row - lunch has gotten hurled. Different food each time. It eventually calms down and I get to eat again. . . But I'm so sick of it. There I was bragging to myself about how it had been a month since I've gotten sick, and now BAM BAM BAM! I am not ungrateful for my tool. And I'm not misbehaving that I can comprehend. It's just being a snotty little princess and its ******g me off. I'm oncall today. . . .I can't take time to go and puke every 5 minutes this afternoon. . .so it needs to knock its crap off soon. Uggh. . . .tummy ache. . .I feel like a 4 year old. But I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't eat too fast, and I wasn't trying to eat too much. I didn't even eat 1/3 of what I presented myself with. Apparently the princess doesn't like tunafish out of a can. (I wish she'd have spoken up sooner! Is just rediculous. . .I'm a year out. . .why isn't it calming down? Does anyone else have this problem? *sigh* ~vent over~ ~Lara
Just Janice
on 4/13/05 3:16 am - Houston, TX
LARA!!!! My Puking friend! I have been going thru the same thing this past week....not only can I not eat a raction of what I normally do, but what I do get down promptly comes up! I am so offended..this has even happened with my near and dear friend...chicken, cheese, and hot sauce...btw...mental note...not as good coming back.... I think you are sooooo on the money refering to the pouch as a spolied princess! LMAO! I think I will name mine Princess Penelope Pouch...***** extraordinaire...... J
Rachelq
on 4/14/05 4:03 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi hon, I've never had any puking problems to speak of. Just wanted to wish you well! Rachel
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views