Finally, a picture on my profile

lacmike
on 4/2/05 12:03 pm - York, PA
OK all, This is long past due and the profile is not really what I want and I have been negligent with keeping our WLS updated but my daughter took some pictures of me today, in a size 6 dress at 149 lbs and I was able to put them on the profile. I will have my mom email me the before picture and put that one on next. Take a peak! Lori 258/149/148...but would love to get to 140
Larakatya
on 4/2/05 4:05 pm - Twin Cities, MN
You are STUNNING! Way to GO! ~Lara
Larakatya
on 4/2/05 4:05 pm - Twin Cities, MN
You are STUNNING! Way to GO! ~Lara
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/05 6:48 am - South of Boston, MA
Lori- You are a very beautiful woman. Isn't it odd how we picture people "in our heads" - and you don't match the vision I had of you. You're one hot mama! Way to go on your success - and I have to ask again, how tall are you?! Beth There is no point at which you can say, "Well, I'm successful now.  I might as well take a nap."  http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
lacmike
on 4/3/05 6:55 am - York, PA
Beth, Thank you for the lovely compliment. I almost fear how you thought I looked. Nick my sometime boyfriend told me those pictures made me look like a witch and that I am a 60 year old woman. Guess he won't be my boyfriend this week... My height is a question. I always thought I was about 5'7 1/2 but my license says 5'8 and my OB GYN listed me at 5'9. I say 5'8. Thanks again for the beautiful compliment. Lori 258/149/148...140
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/05 7:06 am - South of Boston, MA
You can tell Nick to shove it. You look hot. Beth There is no point at which you can say, "Well, I'm successful now.  I might as well take a nap."  http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Sue B
on 4/3/05 9:26 am - WI
It is SO nice to put a face with a name/post You look WONDERFUL by the way! Nick can go & jump in the lake .... Sue 318/176/160
Donna Paige
on 4/4/05 2:46 am - Pottstown, PA
Wow! Look at you! You are fabulous! Congradulations on your weightloss. I look so forward to being that size. Maybe one day. Donna 339/176-weight could fluctuate at any moment again!
thin_tyme
on 4/4/05 4:15 am - WY
Lori Que Bonita!! You are gorgeous.. Your smile shows how good you feel about yourself, beautiful. Congratulations on your success. I am jealous of your cleavage though. Congrats Mechelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views