-304 lb**** that milestone and missed it, swoosh!

(deactivated member)
on 4/1/05 8:14 pm - South of Boston, MA
Okay, I was gonna say, think about that for a minute, 304 lbs, of fat. Pure sticky gooey fat. Where the hell where we hiding it?! Don't answer that. :-x As of this morning- since Bob is on a roll lately with the weight loss (he's four lbs short of my loss, just about to pass me up- GROWL!), we're down a combined 304 lbs. EWW EWW EWW! That's an entire pre-operative ME gone. SWOO****'s gross in a way, but still amazing. Wild, I'm not thinking about it anymore. Eww. Beth I gave up jogging because my thighs kept rubbing together and setting my pantyhose on fire. HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 144 GW- 130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Larakatya
on 4/1/05 9:03 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Wow. You 2 are amazing! CONGRATS! ~Lara
(deactivated member)
on 4/1/05 10:34 pm - South of Boston, MA
Thanks, Lara. I just told DH in an IM (he's at his other job) that we'd passed the 300 lb. mark. He's surprised! Even more surprised that he's just about passed me up loss-wise since he's 5 weeks behind me. He was nice about it though - he's like "Well, I did have more to lose!" He did/does... he's at 190 today... goal weight is about 175 (which is higher than the medical ideal weight --- of like 150 --- but he'd look so LITTLE I think?!) Beth There is no point at which you can say, "Well, I'm successful now.  I might as well take a nap."  http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Sue B
on 4/1/05 10:05 pm - WI
I know - that IS amazing! CONGRATS on that HUGE loss! I was thinking a similar thing, my Hubby weighs 134# (he cannot gain weight & is trying so hard to get to 140) ... I have LOST 141# ... which means that I was carrying one of him on me + one of our fuzz ball kitties on my back & I just cannot imagine having that much extra weight on me .... how did we do it?? Sue 318/176/160
(deactivated member)
on 4/1/05 10:24 pm - South of Boston, MA
Yep! If you put it that way- I've lost 154 lbs- which is ten pounds MORE than I weigh today- so I was lugging around ME plus a bowling ball?! No wonder I felt like @$$ a lot of the time! Beth There is no point at which you can say, "Well, I'm successful now.  I might as well take a nap."  http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Dawn C.
on 4/2/05 8:02 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Wow you lost 2 people!!!! You both have done so well you should be really proud! I know the thought of lugging around that extra weigh is unbelievable isn't it. Congratulations! Dawn
loriann117
on 4/3/05 10:09 pm - New Bern , NC
WOW Beth-Kudos MAMA!!! You are doing awesome. I read your profile and then checked into Daddy's too!!! What an awesome team you make together. I am sure it was tough, but always nice to have someone to talk to that understands and can relate to what you are going through. Keep up the great work.....I am always lurking and reading all the way from Japan!! Take Care Lori 231/121 past goal
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/05 10:47 pm - South of Boston, MA
Thanks Lori! Beth Someday I'll fly, someday I'll soar, someday I'll be so much more than my body gives me credit for. Why is it not my time? What is there more to learn? Shed this skin I've been tripping in, never to quite return... -J. Mayer HW- 313+ SW- 298 CW- 144 GWR- 114-151 1 days till one year *re-birthday*! -169 lbs, 14 to goal...
Rachelq
on 4/5/05 1:06 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Beth, That just blows me away! congrats to the two of you! Rachel
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views