April Fools' Day - Food Journals

(deactivated member)
on 3/31/05 11:25 pm - South of Boston, MA
What are you eating today? Pre-B- Hot coffee/skim milk/= B- Pure Protein Bar - Country Blueberry Pie Flavor - 30G protein S- Iced coffee/light cream/espresso shot/= Next up- lots of fluids. Beth Being *****y and unstable is all part of my mystique. http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Josie C.
on 4/1/05 12:41 am - High Desert, CA
It's going to be a long day...the April Fooler's are coming out early B = Carb Control Smoothie - Berries 'n Cream L = 3/4c Hamburger Gravy D = 3oz Roast Beef...I think S = I brought in some Sunflower Seeds and SF Pudding Starting on my water in about 15 minutes...drank my breakfast in the car. 343/330/244/180-for PS
Just Janice
on 4/1/05 1:22 am - Houston, TX
Good Morning! I am still here...surviving my daughter's first sleepover guest...at 4 yo...who left at 2:45 this am..LOL Breakfast... Coffee and lots of it! Chicken with cheese and hot sauce...just ate it at 11:00 am, so it is actually lunch, but I will have something for my actual lunch a little later Lunch Either an iced coffee with Isopure Vanilla, or chicken with cheese and hot sauce Dinner I can't wait! I had the sick urge to make a lasagna for tonight! I love lasagna...however, I am going to just save some filling for moi and forgo the noodles...oooey gooooey cheese...yuuuummmmmmmmmmy! snacks I bought some smokehouse almonds last night, so prolly a few of those mozz stick I need to get back on the ball.....Easter did me in!!! Janice
Donna Paige
on 4/1/05 1:55 am - Pottstown, PA
Today was about 4 ounces of chili for lunch. Probably 3 mozarelli sticks for dinner. I'm still sick with a virus cold yuckyy something or other.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views