4/1 Reflections

HarleyGirl
on 3/31/05 8:36 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Here I sit 5am, can't sleep. Today is my 1st Birthday It's overwhelming sometimes. I'm -130 lbs, healthy, thankful and grateful to God, my surgeon, family & OH family & friends. We are all on the same journey but at different crossroads. My words of wisdom for this day: Look at yourself in the mirror eacth morning smile and give thanks. Thanks that you are here one more day and that you can make a dfference in someone's life. It doesn't have to be a big flashy difference it may just be a or a or {{hug}}. Be proud of who you are, and what you have done or are in the process of doing to save your life. Love yourself, no matter what part of your journey you are at. Take care, God Bless you today and always! Paula Open RNY 4/1/04 330/200/
Larakatya
on 3/31/05 10:38 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Hi there Pouch-birthday-buddy! Trust me, today, I'M SMILING! Congratulations to you today on our shared anniversary, and here's to the next 12 months! May they be as incredible as the last 12. Huggles, ~Lara
(deactivated member)
on 3/31/05 11:50 pm - South of Boston, MA
Wise words, Paula! Thanks and congrats on this year, and continued success to you in the coming year(s)... Melting Mama * "Flaming enthusiasm, backed up by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success." D. Carnegie HW- 313+ SW- 298 CW- 144 GW- 130 www.meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views