Thursday's Food Journals

(deactivated member)
on 3/30/05 8:01 pm - South of Boston, MA
Whatcha eating? What's eating you? _____________________________________________________________ Melting Mama* _______________________________________ when it rains it pours and opens doors and floods the floors we thought would always keep us safe and dry -train ________________________________________ HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 144 GWR- 114/151 Journal- http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/ Pix- http://community.webshots.com/user/msooyl
Luann S.
on 3/30/05 8:21 pm - Green Bay, WI
B: coffee, coffee, coffee.............. Yesterday I stuck to lots of water,,,,,, no snacking and high protein!! Hey, it worked, I stepped on the scale this morning and lost 1lb wohooo, down to 152, Yeah...Trying to get as low as possible before my PS L: Sushi with soy sauce. D: Not sure yet L 254/190/152
DianneW
on 3/30/05 9:08 pm - Louisville, KY
This is my last day of cereal. I'm getting over my cold/flu and have to start my protien shake again. I have a headache because I had to quit taking my Blood presure meds, my bp was 80/50. They are going to try cutting it down to a 40 mg dose and see if I can tolerate that as it helps with headaches and chest pain. B - cheerios/strawberries/milk/coffee
Dedicated
on 3/30/05 11:08 pm - Eleva, WI
Well, today SUCKS. I have MAJOR PMS. Work is on my last bleepin nerve. I have a killer headache, my body aches all over and I'm the Queen B**** of the universe. So, I bought a big bag of white cheddar popcorn on the way to work. Munching on that. Had a protein shake this morning and a little cream of wheat with banana. L- who cares, D - who cares....snacks--whatever I can bleepin stand. I'll be better tomorrow.
Josie C.
on 3/31/05 2:42 am - High Desert, CA
Doing okay...still not great, but baby steps. B = Atkins Protein Shake - Chocolate Delight S = 2 Jack-In-The-Box eggrolls...okay, not so good, but they were tasty. L = 3/4c Hamburger Gravy D = 3/4c Taco Soup Oh yeah, last night I went to my Support Group Meeting and we tried out some different protein powders...yum...Vanilla-Cinnamon...OMG! this stuff was so good. I don't know if it is new, but I know I'm going to get me some of that. 343/330/244/180-for PS
Just Janice
on 3/31/05 3:54 am - Houston, TX
Breakfast--- Only 1 cup of coffee...someone...QUICK!!! Pinch me? Am I really here? ONLY ONE??? I guess I should explain that this was all I was able to pilfer from hubby's pot before he got peeved...LOL HE takes a pot in his thermos to work, so he doesn't have to chip in at work and support those cheapos who don't ante up...I was too lazy after that to make my own pot...geez..am I bad or what? Also, had 32 oz of crystal light with 1 scoop Isopure Vanilla Lunch- Guess what I had..go on..ya know ya wanna...YEP! Chicken, cheese, hot sauce Dinner I have no clue...we are going to have another 4 yo girl in the house who is VERY picky about what she eats...so, we may just order pizza or go out to appease her....she is the guest, you know..as she always points out to me...LOL Tis is going to be Gaby's first sleep over with a friend at her house...I plan on having popcorn and munchies available, and I can almost guarantee I will be forced to share...wish me luck! (Both with the food and the girls! YIKES!) Janice
(deactivated member)
on 3/31/05 10:44 am - South of Boston, MA
B- Nitro Tech Carb Control Protein Bar S- 2 oz turkey breast, rolled up in 1 leaf lettuce L- Premier Nutrition Protein Eight Bar S- 2 oz beef jerky D- Nitro Tech Carb Control Protein Bar S- 1/4 serving Stallone High Protein Pudding 1/4C diced cantaloupe 819 20 66 (about 20 net carbs) 105 -beth
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views