I'll be sizzled like a sausage in seconds!

(deactivated member)
on 3/30/05 7:54 pm - South of Boston, MA
http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/2005/03/ill-be-sizzled-like-sausage-in-sec.html After searching high and low, and every mid-priced store in between, where did I end up finding a semi-suitable bathing suit? Yep, *there. www. wal fart. com What can I say- desperate times call for desperate measures. I ended up with a regular tankini swimsuit, in a size 8/10, black- of course (but only because it wasn't available in hot pink! ...) Of course, the bottoms are obscene on their own, due to the girth, wrinkly-ness and overall deformed look of me sausage-esque thighs, so I got flouncy ruffly cover-up skirt that very well may end up in the pool with me- because I won't dare take it off. Now, the top looks purdy good, and if I could just have an upper arm transplant before next Thursday, I'd be brave enough to go "normal" on top! If you go on vacation to Disney next week, and see a girl wearing a skirt and t-shirt over her bathing suit- and wondering why- it's probably just me. Be nice. Baby steps. This is a step closer to wearing a typical suit, something I have NEVER done, since I was a kid. Even then, it was t-shirted over! (pic is on the journal page, link above) Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 144 GW- 130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Larakatya
on 3/30/05 8:09 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Pshaw, you're hot and you know it mama. ~Lara
(deactivated member)
on 3/31/05 11:07 am - South of Boston, MA
Me-ow! Thanks, Lara. -B
Luann S.
on 3/30/05 8:19 pm - Green Bay, WI
Beth. Glad you found a swim suit!! It sounds sexy.... have a great time @ Disney !!
DianneW
on 3/30/05 9:06 pm - Louisville, KY
I found a cute one at T-J Maxx. $20.00. Have fun. Dianne
Dawn C.
on 3/30/05 10:20 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
I am glad you found a suit! I look at it this way I went to the pool at 296 lbs so I can't look any worse now. Just wrinklier. I don't care. I am not denying my kids the opportunity to go swimming because I am worried about what people think of my. There are alot of people there wearing stuff they shouldn't be. Who cares. So go and have fun! Dawn
Josie C.
on 3/31/05 2:36 am - High Desert, CA
As tough as it...I say don't worry about it you look great. Me and my sister always push each other into doing something we are not wild about by saying to each other..."Do you know these people? Will you ever see these people again?" The answer is usually "No"...so why worry about what they think. Have a great time and just try not to think about it.
cotesbabe
on 3/31/05 3:46 am - Agawam, MA
Beth, I'm so glad you found a bathing suit........and its really cute........i like your taste.(i bought the same top)lol I found at walmart a tikini pink with balck pokadots and bought a skort likebathing suit bottom.......didnt want my upper thighs showing..........and bought the same top you did too and at filenes i found the same type and they were 90.00 verses the 13.98?or was it 14.96 (i dont know lol bought to much that day) a piece at walmart Oh im not to far from you... can you throw me in your suitcase and take me with you? lol I'm going nuts being home and not being able to do anything(recovering from my mammoplasty) Beth you enjoy your trip and i will miss reading your daily posts........ Take Care a have fun Stephanie
(deactivated member)
on 3/31/05 11:19 am - South of Boston, MA
Thanks all! Beth I gave up jogging because my thighs kept rubbing together and setting my pantyhose on fire. HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 144 GW- 130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views