What a YEAR!!!

loriann117
on 3/30/05 5:37 pm - New Bern , NC
Hard to believe that tomorrow will be a year since my surgery!! (I am in Japan and we are 14 hours ahead of you on the east coast) Anyway I am still so thankful that I made my journey back to the states to have this procedure done. It has changed my life so much!! What a happier person I am today then I was a year ago. So let me be first to ask all of you fellow April Foolers out there..... How much of a looser are you? Start weight: 231 Current weight: 121 (15 pounds past what I ever expected) 110 pounds!!! Thanks to all of you for your support and wonderful postings. I don't post that often, but I always get on and read your advice, progress and messages!!! Wishing everyone continued success from Okinawa, Japan..... Proud to be a United States Marine Corps Spouse!!! SEMPER FI!! Lori
(deactivated member)
on 3/30/05 8:00 pm - South of Boston, MA
Way to go- and..... A VERY MERRY UN-BIRTHDAY TO YOU, TO YOU! A VERY MERRY UN-BIRTHDAY TO YOU! "How much of a loser are you?" What a way to put it- that cracked me up! I'm down 154 lbs since surgery, 169 since pre-op. Melting Mama* _______________________________________ when it rains it pours and opens doors and floods the floors we thought would always keep us safe and dry -train ________________________________________ HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 144 GWR- 114/151 Journal- http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/ Pix- http://community.webshots.com/user/msooyl
Larakatya
on 3/30/05 8:12 pm - Twin Cities, MN
April 1 in the HOUSE!!!! I'm an april fool as well, tomorrow being my big surgiversary. I'm planning a nice post tommorrow so I don't want to spoil the surprize Good to see you lurking about Lori! ~Lara (121 - you're a little bit of a thing! GOODNESS! so tiny and purdy )
Luann S.
on 3/30/05 8:23 pm - Green Bay, WI
Lori, Congratuations to you !!!!! That's quite a weight loss, Your pic looks great and I bet you feel soooooooooooooo much better,,,,,, You go girl!!!! L 254/190/152
DianneW
on 3/30/05 9:05 pm - Louisville, KY
Congratulations. I'm down 171 pounds since my surgery April 15th. From 340 to 169. It's hard to believe. I've lost a person. Dianne 340/169/150
Suzanne T.
on 4/2/05 11:59 am - saint george, KS
Hi all! My anniversary is also April 1st. It's been one yr already! I've lost 125 lbs, but havent lost ANY in the last 3 months. I dont know if its a plateau, or if its the fact that I can eat sooo much and even some things that arent the best. I guess I'll have to up the exercise....I know most of you like to exercise, but I HATE it. I have never dumped, and this really frightens me, cuz without that, it seems too easy to eat all those forbidden things. Sounds like I'm really whining and I guess I am. I do want to say that I feel sooooo much better with the 125 lbs off my body tho, so I will quit my whining for now. Thanks for listening. Keep up the good work everybody and keep on being great losers! Suzanne
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views