*End of MARCH* How'd ya do? Successes & NSV's

Just Janice
on 3/30/05 10:01 am - Houston, TX
Well..I actually forgot to see where I was at the beginning of March...slpa me!!! I do know I have been on a rollercoaster this month. I think..THINK..I have lost about 10 lbs of virgin pudge this month. Ya see..I saw my MD the first Week of February, and was at 179. I am 164 today, but I didn't loose it until right around the first week or so of March...maybe. Anywho..that is my story and I am sticking to it. I DO KNOW that I went back up to a max of 170 a week or week and a half ago..and am back down to 164, my lowest weight so far. I am now a size 8, but I did find a reaaalllly stretchy paid of Adolfo capris at Marshalls that were a size 6..they zipped and buttoned...mind you, I looked like a sausage in some sort of kinky bondage tale, but they were on my butt!!! I didn't buy them, of course, as I am not into clothes that cause one to look as if they were into pain (at least not those not intentionally made for that purpose ) I am still losing, but slowly. I tend to not loose, then BAM a chunk of about 10-12 lbs goes...I'll take it however I can get it!!!! I am 14-19 lbs away from MDs goal of 145-150. He said he will re-evaluate at my one yr appt (first week of may...THAT makes sense...LOL) I am fearful that I am starting to get a "never too thin" mentality, as I would like to see 125-130. At 5'3", I don't see it as unrealistic, but I have been yelled at by friends and family that I would look sick....sigh Janice
lacmike
on 3/30/05 10:44 am - York, PA
*Weight change this month? +/- ____I think I lost about 7_ lbs *Body measurement changes? I lost two inches in my (*)(*), 2" waist, and one inch in my hips. *Any non-scale victories? (like a new clothing size, something you're really proud of...etc...) I am wearing a solid size 8, and some size 6's *Are you still losing weight/at goal/maintaining? I am still loosing but it has slowed down and I am able to eat more. *How many pounds to goal? I am 2 lbs from my personal goal and 10 lbs from my ultimate goal The best thing for me is that when i went to the gym today I ran two miles, I have not ran anything in a long time. When I left the gym I felt like turning around and running more. What a rush! I was working out with videos at home and walking but I really liked the run. I had an exercise break thru! Lori 258/150/148/140 starting weight, current weight, personal goal, ultimate goal
DianneW
on 3/30/05 9:03 pm - Louisville, KY
*Weight change this month? +/- ________ lbs - I only lost 5 pounds this month. It's the least ever. Oh well at least I'm still loosing. *Body measurement changes? I have never really measured. *Any non-scale victories? (like a new clothing size, something you're really proud of...etc...) I'm down to a size 14 in pants, 12 or large in tops, 9 which are loose in undies and a 40DD in bras. I was a 32 in pants when I started, no idea in bras a 14 in undies. *Are you still losing weight/at goal/maintaining? Still loosing. *How many pounds to goal? I would like to get at least to 150, to get to 100% of my excess body fat I would need to get to 140, but I don't know if it's possible and I'm afraid I'll look to old and wrinkly. I doubt if I'll have any plastic surgery because I'm terrified of getting another blood clot, the risk is much higher since I had it with the GB, I'll be happy wherever I end up. Right now I'm 169 and I think I look pretty darn good.
Larakatya
on 4/1/05 4:44 pm - Twin Cities, MN
*Weight change this month? - ____7____ lbs *Body measurement changes? Didn't measure *Any non-scale victories? (like a new clothing size, something you're really proud of...etc...) Got into grad school! *Are you still losing weight/at goal/maintaining? Apparently still losing *How many pounds to goal? 4 lower than "Easy goal" 6 higher than "OMG hard to achieve goal" ~Lara
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views