Upset again!

klhmom3
on 3/29/05 2:47 am - Clovis, CA
I just got off the phone with my regular doctors office. They will not see me and referred me back to my surgeon. Who's office goes straight to voice mail. Which states please leave a message and we will return your call by the end of the day! They NEVER return a phone call! I am sick AGIAN and in pain! I am out of pain pills. I am so frustrated with doctors right now. I am frustrated with being in pain all the time! I wish they could help me! Sorry to vent! No one that has not been through this surgery understands! Trina
Dedicated
on 3/29/05 3:18 am - Eleva, WI
Vent any time you need to! Can you bypass the voice mail??? Are they part of a bigger facility? IF so, go over them! Good luck.
Just Janice
on 3/29/05 3:31 am - Houston, TX
Please, VENT! You need an outlet, and we are here for you! Is the office open, or are they still closed for the holidays/spring break/etc? Can you call the hospital to see if your surgeon is there, maybe??? Can you just GO to the office? Get them girl! Janice
klhmom3
on 3/29/05 7:35 am - Clovis, CA
I finally got through and got attitude! Well what did you do to cause the pain?! I had to hold my breath! I get to see the nurse prac. tomorrow. I am not going to leave their office until I get some kind of answer! She also tells me that the nurse prac. quit and tomorrow is her last day. So is she going to really be interested in my case? Thanks for the support guys!
DianneW
on 3/29/05 9:51 am - Louisville, KY
Sorry you are not feeling well, I hope your doctor gets it figured out. Dianne
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out