Tuesday's Food Journals

(deactivated member)
on 3/28/05 9:21 pm - South of Boston, MA
Please post - I know you're out there! ______________________________________________________________ Weighed in at 144 today, ... I'm seeing the end of the tunnel - and all I see is a nice doctor with a scapel. Today's Pre-breakfast Coffee/lots Breakfast Lunch Dinner Still sick today, thinking of cottage cheesing myself for meals and drinking crystal light with protein in between, because I only *want* junk when I'm sick! I can't taste a damn thing, so why bother with anything fun?! Melting Mama * Someday I'll fly, someday I'll soar, someday I'll be so much more than my body gives me credit for. Why is it not my time? What is there more to learn? Shed this skin I've been tripping in, never to quite return... -J. Mayer HW- 313+ SW- 298 CW- 144 GWR- 114-151 *New pix on profile, journal & album - 28-Mar-2005* www.meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Dawn C.
on 3/28/05 10:16 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
I am so disgusted today. I weighed myself and I am up 4 lbs! Janice is right the Easter bunny is the devil! I know there are several things that contributed to this - candy, grazing too much on Easter and not enough water the past week. I am kicking my own A$$. Okay starting today I am logging everything into Fitday. I haven't been good about keeping track either. I want to be in the century club by April 29th DARN IT!!! So here is my plan today: pre-b: Mocha - 1 pkt sf swiss miss, 1 T. instant decaf coffee, 1 scoop unflavored whey protien, 1 pkt splenda. 10 oz. water 16 oz water B: 1/2 c. oatmeal, 1/2 c. strawberries, 3/4 c. skim milk, 1 pkt splenda L: 1 c. mixed greens, 1/2 pouch of smoked tuna, 1 oz. shredded mozzarella, 1 T. lf dressing S1: 1 hard boiled egg, 1 serving mini rice cakes D: probably left over fish from last night. Been trying to eat more fish and chicken than beef. Fortunately my kids love both! Dawn 287/192-196 / 165
Dedicated
on 3/28/05 10:36 pm - Eleva, WI
Here I go again....Still trying to get past my low of 190. This morning I was at 191.6 Breakfast - super duper protein shake....48 g protein, about 240 cal. S - carrots L - egg salad with 1 slice whole wheat bread S - carrots &/or cheese stick D - super duper protein shake 48 g protein, about 240 cal. 64+ oz of crystal lite. Did a 1/2 hr brisk walk with doggydoo this morning....expecting 67 degress today!!!!! will do another walk this evening!!!! This better kick it in the rear. I am getting annoyed.
Dedicated
on 3/29/05 1:36 am - Eleva, WI
So far so good! I am sticking to my plan. Just had lunch (11:30am), seems early, but I have breakfast at 5:30 am and my snack at about 8:30-9am., so 11:30 seems about right. I don't feel full from my lunch, I may run home and whip up a protein shake at 1pm. We'll see.
Dedicated
on 3/29/05 2:46 am - Eleva, WI
Its 12:45 and not hungry, so I'll skip the protein shake run! I squeezed my butt into some jeans today that are a little snug.....its actually deterring me from snacking as I can't pull an Al Bundy and unzip 'em if I eat too much at work! Need to refill my crystal lite!
Josie C.
on 3/29/05 1:47 am - High Desert, CA
Still on the wagon this morning: B = Carb Countdown Smoothie - Berries 'n Creme L = 3/4c Hamburger Gravy D = Shrimp Scampi with onions...okay, I'll throw in some greens to make it look healthy. S = Protein Bar...this is for when I get snacky Doing good on my water intake so far...need to keep it up.
Sissy N
on 3/29/05 2:38 am - Hesperia, CA
Beth - I am so jealous 144 you lucky lady. I dream of those digits - someday. Still struggling with my weight but I started using fitday to log my eating and so far today 38 grams of protein and 1 quart of water....I saw fitday on your profile, it is helping. You look wonderful by the way Sissy HW 298 SW 288 CW 164 GWR 120-140
(deactivated member)
on 3/29/05 6:48 am - South of Boston, MA
Thanks, Sissy! Fitday has helped me so much - I've been using it for years. Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 144 GW- 130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Just Janice
on 3/29/05 2:38 am - Houston, TX
Well, it is after 12:30 and I am still on the wagon, too! I am working on my 2nd pot of coffee...haven't been hungry, plus Auntie Flo is due any day now (aren't ya glad I shared??).. Been sort of having non-meals today one ham and cheese roll up one deviled egg and 1/2 of a mozz stick dinner...who knows..it is ballet night...anything goes! I finally am getting the old car back today! Yippeee!!!! You can too for the low, low price of $2700...blah...somuch for my shopping spree, eh? Janice
Dawn C.
on 3/29/05 3:12 am - Pittsburgh, PA
after 2 pm and still on the wagon! I do need to drink some more water. Goal is 2 bottles before I leave at 5 and one on the drive home. Also, did a 30 minute ramping class at 1 pm. I am planning on "walking the bridge" to my car. I parked across the river by Heinz Field (where the Steelers play) so that will be at least a mile. It's beautiful here today. I 57 degrees! That's a heatwave for us!! Dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views