*New pix & stuff

(deactivated member)
on 3/28/05 9:00 am - South of Boston, MA
I added new pix from yesterday to everything - the profile, blog & album. The month is almost over, which means all of our "surgi-versaries" are coming up so fast. Are ya ready? Melting Mama * Someday I'll fly, someday I'll soar, someday I'll be so much more than my body gives me credit for. Why is it not my time? What is there more to learn? Shed this skin I've been tripping in, never to quite return... -J. Mayer HW- 313+ SW- 298 CW- 145 GWR- 114-151
DianneW
on 3/28/05 9:26 am - Louisville, KY
You look so skinny! I'm totally not ready for the Surgi-versary. I don't go to the doctor till the end of may so I have a little extra time. dianne
Dedicated
on 3/29/05 2:01 am - Eleva, WI
You look fabulous!!!!! I'm totally not ready for my anniversary....thank god its not til the 23rd!!! I'm not nearly as low as I thought I'd be.
klhmom3
on 3/29/05 2:37 am - Clovis, CA
Your pics are awesome! I am so ready for my surgiversary! I am hoping that a magic wand appears on that date and removes all the complications!
Larakatya
on 3/29/05 7:08 pm - Twin Cities, MN
You Skin-a-ma-rink! You're tiny. . .its pretty! I'm not ready for the old surgiversary. . . and I'm going first with my 1 year on Friday. Oy! Feels like it's been 10 years. . .but feels like it's been 10 days too. Think we'll ever get used to these thin healthy bodies? Huggles, ~Lara
(deactivated member)
on 3/29/05 10:11 pm - South of Boston, MA
Thanks everybody! Melting Mama * 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 144 GW- 130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views