Monday - HIDE THE CANDY!

(deactivated member)
on 3/27/05 11:36 pm - South of Boston, MA
Post your food journals here, please! Today: Breakfast- Coffee - a lot! Melting Mama * Someday I'll fly, someday I'll soar, someday I'll be so much more than my body gives me credit for. Why is it not my time? What is there more to learn? Shed this skin I've been tripping in, never to quite return... -J. Mayer HW- 313+ SW- 298 CW- 146 GWR- 114-151 *New pix on profile, journal & album - 28-Mar-2005* www.meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Dedicated
on 3/27/05 11:59 pm - Eleva, WI
Today started out crappy. B - Protein shake, 1 cup coffee w/sf creamer S - popcorn & a banana L - lo mein S - NOTHING if I can resist. D - ???? I walked 30 min. this am with doggy dear. Temps are finally in the low 50's upper 40's!!! Heat wave! All the walking this weekend is the only thing that saved me from the evil scale this morning.
Dedicated
on 3/28/05 1:02 am - Eleva, WI
I'm doing pretty good. Still stuffed from my morning mess ups, thats good. Getting in my water. Its 11am already, hopefully all that popcorn & banana will move through soon. Ick. I will go for a walk at noon and maybe have lunch at 1pm. We'll see.
Dedicated
on 3/28/05 5:12 am - Eleva, WI
I had a snack. Major bad choice. 2 bags of ritz bitz crackers w/cheese. Little small bags from vending machine. God, I hate stress. Still waiting to hear about SO's job...they were going to wait to call references if they decided they wanted him and he found out today that they called his ref. (doc friend), so now he's calling me every 1/2 hr at work to call home and check our answering machine. He should do it himself, but he's afraid he'll accidently delete the messages. Anyway..... I still have to get in 2 servings of water then I'm done for the day. I'll drink more, but I always count until I hit 64 oz. Protein shake for dinner tonight.
Just Janice
on 3/28/05 12:00 am - Houston, TX
ALERT! ALERT! The entity known to kids everywhere as "The Easter Bunny" is really Satan in disguise. DO NOT fall victim to him sweet, fuzzy charm, as he is only attempting to engorge you with ooey gooey goodness and marshmallow fluff.....yummmmmm...flllllluuuuuuufffff (Homer drool) Sad to say, I have had 3 peanut butter eggs and 4 malted milk balls since Friday night. Not too bad, considering, I guess, but still a no-no....sigh So...I need to be good. I am still at 164..have not returned to the high numbers of a few days ago...whew!!! Coffee coffee coffee..did I mention Coffee???????? Breakfast Chicken with cheese and hot sauce..my last chicken piece!!! What am I going to do for lunch?!?!?! Lunch Clueless, since I am out of chicken.... Dinner See above OK..trying to be good today..and tomorrow..and so on...and so on..and so on...ACK Breck Shampoo flashback!!! (anyone remember that stupid commercial?) Janice
Just Janice
on 3/28/05 5:32 am - Houston, TX
Crap...add one more peanut butter egg and 4 jeally beans to the bad column...I did have a iced coffee with protein, tho, and an egg..deviled, but still not bad...I made them myself, so I know that they were made w/FF mayo and other good things....sigh... Janice Off to beat myself with a wet noodle...oooo...noooooddddlllleeeesss NoNO!! I will not eat the noodle! I will not eat it! I will try not to eat it! Oh heck..I'm gonna eat it..you know I will! LMAO
Just Janice
on 3/28/05 8:31 am - Houston, TX
Had Jambalya for dinner..picked the shrimp out of it...tried to not get rice, but I still feel icky...BLAH! Oh, and I didn't eat the noodle!! LOL
Josie C.
on 3/28/05 1:56 am - High Desert, CA
I was very good yesterday...no candy, no non-approved food...whew! I am at work today...not supposed to be...I scheduled to have the day off...doctor appointments this afternoon, but everyone called in sick. I told the boss I would cover until noon, but I have to leave to make my first appointment at 1:30. So all that cooking and packaging has already paid off. I got the call and just grabbed containers with breakfast and lunch then hit the door at a dead run. B = Carb Control Smoothie...new, berry flavored...yum L = 3/4c Hamburger gravy D = 4oz baked fish with mixed veggies S = Power Crunch Bar Started on my water...20oz down...started 16.9oz...on target for the day.
DianneW
on 3/28/05 5:28 am - Louisville, KY
b - shredded wheat and berries (still not doing the protien shake because of the flu sxs. - can't stand the milk right now) s - pistachio nuts l - 1/2 grilled cheese and 5 fries (this has not been a good day)
klhmom3
on 3/28/05 8:16 am - Clovis, CA
I have been bad! I have eaten anything I can get in my mouth this whole week-end and today! I have to get it together! HELP!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views