Saturday's Food Journal - Sunday Plans?

(deactivated member)
on 3/25/05 8:47 pm - South of Boston, MA
Post your food journals here, please. _____________________________________________________________ It's sunny this morning! Yay. DH is working his long long day today, but it's kinda cool, he can IM me from his post every coupla hours - which at night if I am online and the kids are sleeping, I've got company. We can actually chat more. Those with 3 kids/2 jobs will understand this! Weighed in at 146 today. Inching slowly closer to goal. I had a good day yesterday, no crap food, all good protein foods. I don't know if I mentioned it before, but I know I was talking to someone in IM and I said that I seem to eat better when I rely more on the protein supplements rather than trying to eat "normal" foods. I have to make the kidlets baskets --- err the bunny needs to --- Although my 7 year old has got things pretty much figured out, she's quite cynical and concrete like Mama... "What, this bunny, just COMES into your house at night? What about the alarm, Mom? How can that be okay?" ::insert eye roll here:: That's my girl! Not only that, and I'm slightly ashamed to admit this (but not really because I know many people are the same way...) Easter is nothing here (in my house...) but a marketing ploy for us to buy candy and merchandise - my kids wouldn't have a clue as to what it was originally for - we're not practicing any religion... we're merely following the gift-ing schedule, you know? Every holiday I say to myself - "WHY?!" Then I think of my friend, who happens to be a Witness, and she no longer deals with any holidays or birthdays- and that girl has never been so STRESS FREE or NOT BROKE!! JMNSHO. Tommorrow we're headed to my moms' for *brunch* - I'm not sure of the menu, but she's been forewarned not to be upset if DH & I don't make a dent in her good foods. I love her cooking, but there's probably not a chance I'll be touching the homemade goodies, you know? If she makes meat, I'll have that, perhaps. The kids will adore having a big breakfast, it's been a long long time. Later in the day, I assume we're headed to the other moms' house for *dinner* - which would more than likely be a ham - which is what I'd eat. Today: 7am- 16 oz coffee/light cream/1 pkt diet cocoa -beth 313/298/146/130
Just Janice
on 3/25/05 11:46 pm - Houston, TX
MOrning!!! I am glad to hear that you are still "inching" the right way, Beth! This AM I am finally back to 164..whew! I was scared for a few days there! Hopefully, we will get my car back today fromhaving its engine replaced. Gee, ya think almost 4 weeks would be time enough..sigh...Well..if the car IS done, the place is right across from Six Flags Astroworld. So, we have teh potential of having a really FUN day today!!!! ALthough, if it is not ready, we will not go today, but will still go tomorrow. Yes! They are open on EasteR!!! OK... Coffee...yummy Cinnamon Hazelnut...with ff milk and Splenda Breakfast Chicken with cheese and hot sauce Lunch Same as breakfast Dinner Who knows...it depends on where we are at dineer time... Janice 346/310/164 (thank goodness!)/145ish
(deactivated member)
on 3/26/05 3:31 am - South of Boston, MA
I was just thinking, Janice is nuts, Six Flags?! But, I forgot you're in TX! Warmth! Melting Mama *
Just Janice
on 3/26/05 6:20 am - Houston, TX
LMAO! I was confused earlier this month, sitting in capri's and sandals, reading about snow! Janice
Dawn C.
on 3/26/05 4:40 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Janice, I have actually been to Astroworld before it was six Flags. I was 18! OMG that was 20 years ago! Well thanks for making me feel old! I think I weigh less now than I did then though! And I envy that you can to an amusement park in March. It was supposed to get up to 50 here today. It can't even be close. Bet it isn't even 40. My husband is outside working and I am inside wearing 2 layers and freezing!. Oh here's my menu for the day: B - 1 c. optimum power organic cereal. 3 strawberries, 1 c. skim milk L - 2 oz cheddar cheese, 5 lf wheat crackers Not doing too good with liquids today. Probably only had 24 oz. I better get drinking. Plans for tomorrow - breakfast at home, church, lunch at home then visiting DH grandmother, friends for dinner. I know she is having ham and turkey plus all the fixin's. I am making the yams. I will be okay because everyone will be watching me. Plus I will have a fun time watching my friend's s-in-law ineptly take care of her twins. The girl is clueless. Won't take them anywhere by herself. I learned at the very beginning the you have 2 so you have to learn to take care of 2. Okay enough of my tangent. Happy Easter everyone and don't let the Easter Bunny tempt you with sweets! Dawn
Just Janice
on 3/26/05 6:19 am - Houston, TX
Wellll...we didn't get my car back today, so we will be going tomorrow. Now it is almost 77 and tomorrow is supposed to be around 70 or so. Perfect for walking around, if I do say so myself! Feel alright, tho, in knowing that I ams till freezing my ample buttocks off....I always do..LOL Have fun tomorrow! I love watching people who are clueless with kids try to deal. Call me a sadist, but it is humorous! I take my kids everywhere! I remember people telling me how tied down I was going to be once I had kids...shoot! they are so portable! They travel better than I do! Happy Easter! Janice (victim of a drive-by Reese's White Chocolate Egging.......yikes)
(deactivated member)
on 3/26/05 8:44 am - South of Boston, MA
My day- Breakfast- 1 scoop protein 24 oz crystal light Lunch- 3 oz beef jerky (took a long time with it...) Snack- Genisoy Low Carb Crunch CC Protein Bar Iced Coffee/cream Dinner- It's qtr of 8pm now.. just finished making da eggs... finishing up coffee... will eat something in a bit.... -beth
Kim T.
on 3/26/05 9:50 pm - Dracut, MA
wow saturday was HORRIBLE food day for me!!!!!!!!!! breakfast ice coffee cream and sweet n lo lunch ice coffee w/ cream and sweet n lo snack couple bites of pizza the bf left here and forgot to take home (worked 3-11:30 my 2nd job) dinner small piece of pizza (damn him) snack yet another ice coffee w/ cream and sweet n lo snack again mini carmel rice cakes did i eat ANYTHING but carbs today???????????????? geez louise!!! yep scale showed it... i'm UP to 165... all this hard work at the gym, to gain back almost 4 lbs... *eyeroll* and the gym is closed today for easter... what am i doing to myself?
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views