* Please read this* !!!! Scary

~EbonyBarbie~
on 3/25/05 11:27 am - XX
WWW.ZABASEARCH.COM IF YOU COULD FIND A PERSON'S ADDRESS BY PUTTING IN THEIR PHONE NUMBERS FROM GOOGLE -- IN GOOGLE YOU COULD DELETE THE INFO FROM THEIR DATABASE. NOW THERE IS A NEW ONE -- AND I TRIED IT AND IT IS PRETTY ACCURATE - THIS THING EVEN HAS YOUR BIRTHDATES LISTED ON THERE, NOT SURE IF YOU CAN DELETE ANYTHING. * I found this on another board people please becareful.
(deactivated member)
on 3/25/05 11:57 am - South of Boston, MA
Wow. It's like a family tree. Zoinks! I just entered a random family members' name- and darn near everyone came up. -Melting Mama *
(deactivated member)
on 3/25/05 12:34 pm - South of Boston, MA
*Note- all the info that came up was totally public anyways... they're gonna find ya no matter what. I saw also on the main board that you can request that *particular search site to remove your info if you email them... they just stockpile names and info that is already public domain... You can get similar results from www-anywho.com too... -Melting Mama*
~EbonyBarbie~
on 3/25/05 1:01 pm - XX
Really scary that someone could type in your name and BOOM your whole life right there at anyone's disposal. I understand it is all public info but this site make it easy for any ole body to track you down. IMHO
(deactivated member)
on 3/25/05 8:16 pm - South of Boston, MA
Sure it makes it easier! Though, luckily my information was completely wrong. Anyways, this is why I changed my name, took off all dates and locations off my profile. -beth
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views