No Progress Last 3 Months

Cuffytar C.
on 3/25/05 4:06 am - Norwalk, CT
I seem to have lost my enthusiasm for being strict with myself and losing as much weight as possible. Ever since Christmas when I started taking back some carbs and sugars and found I don't really dump. I eat popcorn every day (sometimes 2 bags and more) and have canned icing on occasion too. It bothers me terribly that I have gone back to these things and it seems I'm on a roll now and don't seem to be able to stop. I am happy that I'm not really gaining, just bouncing back and forth in the ten pound range, but don't have that 'drive' to lose any more. Anyone else in this boat? Thanks for your time. Linda 334/204
Robin D.
on 3/25/05 5:47 am - Trempealeau, WI
Me I started eating stuff to counteract low blood sugars and found I can eat sugar and not get sick. I'm having a horrible time getting myself back on track. I'm playing with 3 pounds the past 4 months. I guess this is where I'll be weight-wise. 260/185
Cuffytar C.
on 3/25/05 7:54 am - Norwalk, CT
Thanks for responding. It's good to know I'm not alone in this. I imagine that I might stay at around 204 forever too. But it is a whole lot better than where I was. Good luck to you, and hope you're able to get to your personal goal and stay put. All the best, Linda.
DianneW
on 3/26/05 12:51 pm - Louisville, KY
I have been playing around with foods I should be as well and now have them all out of my house. No carbs. No popcorn, etc. I'm a food addict. I'm going to start going to Overeater's anonymous and try and get my eating additiction under control. I'm also going to go to weigh****chers so I can be sure I'm eating a normal amount of healthy food. and then I'm going to the support group next month. I don't want to blow this. There are so many tools available to us, we just have to use them. Dianne 340/172/150
DianneW
on 3/26/05 12:51 pm - Louisville, KY
I have been playing around with foods I should be as well and now have them all out of my house. No carbs. No popcorn, etc. I'm a food addict. I'm going to start going to Overeater's anonymous and try and get my eating additiction under control. I'm also going to go to weigh****chers so I can be sure I'm eating a normal amount of healthy food. and then I'm going to the support group next month. I don't want to blow this. There are so many tools available to us, we just have to use them. Dianne 340/172/150
cawshells
on 4/1/05 4:17 am - Baltimore, MD
I sooo relate to this too. I just don't have the "drive" either. I thought I was the only one. I've been stuck for the last couple months too. I can eat most everything now so I don't have that built in "no" factor. If I want it I can have it just not a lot of it. I don't have the fight in me to start restricting myself either. So slide over I'm in the boat with ya.
Suzanne T.
on 4/2/05 12:18 pm - saint george, KS
I hope you get this, I just noticed you posted a week ago. I too have lost my enthusiam for keeping on the straight and narrow. I dont know what to do about it. I know what I'm doing wrong and I know what I have to do to get back on track, but knowing and doing are 2 different things. I'm thrilled with my wt. loss....125 lbs, but, like you, I havent lost anything in the last 3 mos. I also got off track with Christmas goodies and have eaten forbidden things ever since. I have never dumped, and this frightens me because I dont have that "tool" to keep me from eating. Just this evening I had a piece of cake with yummy frosting at a friends birthday party. I do tend to ramble on and on, but I guess you get the picture....I'm in the same boat as you are and I dont know what to do about it. Hang in there, Suzanne
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views