Friday & the worst smell you can imagine!

(deactivated member)
on 3/24/05 10:58 pm - South of Boston, MA
Post em. ______________________________________________________________ Fish food, in a plastic container, melting in the toaster oven. Nice, huh? This is my reward for going downstairs with the vacuum cleaner running. Anyway, being a good girl today. Yesterday was all out bad, once I take a carb-bite, the sh*t hits the fan, immediately. 16 oz coffee/light cream Breakfast- 2 oz turkey ham 24 oz Crystal Light Orange 24.5G VPX Zero Carb Protein Powder Today's plan includes shoving off at least 7 bags of clothing to the goodwill. I'd been holding them for eBay, but it's never going to happen. I am keeping "THE FAT JEANS" and nothing else. Those are going to be the prop in the photo DH & I will have taken of us both in the pants. The kids are all home for "Good Friday"--- and the little one still has a goopy eyes, so we're kinda laying low and spring cleaning. I'm not gonna "plan" my food, but rations are getting low, so it's probably protein powder and Crystal Light most of the day and fighting off urges with protein bars, chopped up into snack bits. Damn those rice bars. The kids HATE the jelly beans, so they're not getting eaten much. Oh well. Melting Mama * 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW 313 SW 298 CW 147 GWR 114-151
Josie C.
on 3/25/05 1:10 am - High Desert, CA
Eeew...what a thought...the worse smell...I used to live in an apartment building...top floor and one of the lower floor apartments had a blocked drain...unfortunately everyone backed up...it seemed into every sink and tub in my apartment while I was at work...when I came home the *peew* the smell was ghastly. Did okay yesterday...not great, but okay. 16oz Crystal Light - Pineapple Orange B = Atkins Advantage Shake - Chocolate Delight 16.9 oz Water Planned: 16.9oz Water L = 3/4c Spaghett Salad...have to get rid of the leftovers of course it doesn't help that I like the stuff. 16.9oz Water 16.9oz Water 16.9oz Water D = 3/4c Taco Soup 20oz Crystal Light or Water Everyone is going to those straight hair do's and here I just had mine curled...that's me always behind the curve. 343/330/???/180-goal for PS
Just Janice
on 3/25/05 5:22 am - Houston, TX
OK...I've been good...back to 166..only 2 lbs to go until I am back to where I started.....sigh... coffee w/ ff milk/splenda...one whole pot breakfast 2.5 oz chicken w/cheese and hot sauce Lunch 2.5 oz chicken w/cheese and hot sauce Dinner I just remembered it is Good Friday..I am going to hell...had chicken not once, but twice...I don't think I remembered this whole Lenten season not to eat meat on Fridays...sigh...Can I request a Longaberger Basket to ride in????? One with a pretty gingham liner and special "Sinner" brass tag???? So...back to the plan...FISH..I dunno where, I dunno how, but if it has fins, claws, or flops if not in water...I AM EATING IT!!!!!!!! Prolly will make some sort of grrk Tilapia with tomatoes and feta cheese..... snacks I just had a mozz stick, and there are 4 strawberries left in the fridge that are taunting me. I may have to teach them a lesson.....the nights are getting hard with themunchie monster for me...I have waterlogged myself in an attempt to scare it off...sigh...thank god for thin sliced turkey ham....I usually take a piece to eat reeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllyyyyyy slow... Janice 3346/310/166/145ish
(deactivated member)
on 3/25/05 8:02 am - South of Boston, MA
S- 1/2 oz peanuts L- Myoplex Carb Sense Marble Fudge Protein Bar 20 oz Crystal Light 16 oz Iced Coffee 8 oz Sugar Free Stinger Dinner -beth
(deactivated member)
on 3/25/05 9:31 am - South of Boston, MA
Dinner- 1 scoop VPX Protein 6 oz Carb Countdown Blueberry yogurt 4 oz Carb Countdown Skim 1/2C frozen berries 1****
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views