Home from mammaplasty

cotesbabe
on 3/24/05 7:04 am - Agawam, MA
Hi all, Just wanted to update........i had my mammplasty yester 3-23 at 1:45. Everthing went very well.........except i wasnt prepared for that much pain after i woke up in recovery........i think they gave me 5 doses of morphine....and it still didnt take the pain away. after 2 percocets i was in a comfortable pain........As the same as my wls i was up walking allnight and didnt sleep a wink. has to bethe anesthsia.make me bounce off teh walls. This morning the dr came in and removed my drains......(that was a very weird feeling.)......then i came home....the pain is under control do to good meds....... I was so nervous about the results.but from what i can see they are perfect. size c.i'm still swollen alot though.......they gave me 2 tube top like bras.one purple and one pink.........they are so cute it hurts worse on the sides from the drain and the lipo suction from arm pit. Take care Stephanie
Rae Smiles
on 3/24/05 8:36 am - Mount Airy, MD
Hi Stephanie, glad to hear you are doing well, if even in a bit of discomfort....when you are up to it, could you please explain the entire procedure as well as discuss your surgeon and perhaps some of the decision you had to make prior to surgery. I'm sure there are lots of us that are really seriously thinking about additional surgery to correct some of our "issues"... thanks RAE
klhmom3
on 3/25/05 12:31 am - Clovis, CA
Glad to hear your doing well! I am seriously thinking about this my self! I was always a DD even when I was thin in high school! I can NOT get used to this C and only getting that when everything is pushed up right! hehe Let us know about how you went about it! Trina
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views