AAAAAAHHHHHHGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

katyd
on 3/24/05 7:01 am - HAVERHILL, MA
wow -- i can't even remember the last time i posted...but looking for some good old support! had a check up with the surgeon today. all is well, labs etc. i'm at his goal with losing 2/3 of excess weight. but i'm not happy were i'm at. i've only lost 14 lbs in the last 3 months and can't figure out why. i'm making an appointment with the nutrionist to see what i may need to change....but aaaaaaahhhhhhhhggggggggg! katy 325/221/160ish
(deactivated member)
on 3/24/05 8:07 am - South of Boston, MA
Hi Katy! Another MA girl! Neat! Anyways- these last few months have been a killer. Look at my stats, they're nuts. 12/01/2004- WT 166 -9 01/01/2005- WT 158 -8 02/01/2005- WT 159 +1 03/01/2005- WT 149 -10 03/15/2005- WT 156 +7 I'm having a really bad day today (after many *really good* days)... but it does help to see it written down sometimes.... and seeing the food written down and logged daily to see where I'm going wrong is helpful. Do you journal your food? Try www.fitday.com to do it... it's great. beth 313/298/147/130
Lauretta
on 3/24/05 1:57 pm - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Hi, I have been plodding along the last few months too. Recently I increased my protien and excercise. To my surprise the scale is inching slightly faster but I am dropping inches in my stomach which until now has not kept pace with the rest of me. Today I broke down and measured my hips. I had dropped 8 inches in 8 weeks. I really thought it must be a mistake! But, it is true. I really expect that as I near one year I will continue to be happy with 1-2 # weekly sometimes less but honestly I am thrilled to have lost this much. As long as I am heading in the downward trend.Good luck. I have days it bothers me more than others and worry I did not work hard enough in the early months but I know in my heart I really am doing my best overall. Laurie
Larakatya
on 3/24/05 7:58 pm - Twin Cities, MN
The lower we go. . .the weirder it gets. Last month I had the privledge to pop up 10 lbs. . .then spend the entire month re-losing them. OY! Keep it simple - make certain you're getting your water in. . .I only lose when I'm well hydrated. Huggles and keep posting lady, we're all in this together. ~Lara
Josie C.
on 3/25/05 1:30 am - High Desert, CA
Hey Katy, I'm in the same boat...way slower than I expected...I have a couple of medical problems that are contributing to a slow weight loss, but I personnally don't think that is the source of my current weight stoppage. Like you I'm taking a good hard look at myself; however, I think I figured out my problem. I took a good hard look at myself last night and realized I'm slowly out-eating my pouch. I'm a grazer and an overeater. I served myself some dinner...and didn't measure (1st mistake)...knew I was full...felt it, but didn't stop eating (2nd mistake) and then after I came home from exercising...I ate again (3rd). I do okay as long as I am at work...I plan and measure my food, but once I am home...I'm out of control. Now I am working on a plan to fix this...if I can't do it alone, I may just go back to Jenny Craig or something like that where everything is planned and portioned. I hope you find what is slowing you down. Take Care, 343/330/248 (I haven't even made the century club )/180-for PS
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views