Thursday.. Journals...Post!

(deactivated member)
on 3/23/05 10:42 pm - South of Boston, MA
Post your food journals here please... what did you eat today? _____________________________________________________________ Snow, again, in the spring. UGH. Luckily it was only a few inches as opposed to the foot they predicted. I have one child with conjunctivitis today, and one looking like Quasimoto with a swollen eye from falling yesterday. I kept him home from school because it just looks bad. You'd think he lost "the fight" I gave DH sugar free fancy chocolates for his birthday yesterday, but they taste like sh*t to both of us, so he brought them to work instead. Good, I don't need em here anyway, I'd eat em and dump on the alcohols. He brought home cake from MILs and I threw it away.. I can't have that sitting here, the kids had plenty last night anyhow. I swiped a lick of frosting last night, and it tasted so chemical-laden it was disgusting. Weighing in the same today at 147. I'll take it. My http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=butterflymamaof3 goal says if I lose 9.92 lbs a week I'll hit goal. Pre-breakfast- 6-7am 4 oz coffee (tasted bad to me, threw away ..) .5 thin slice bacon (again, not tasting well...gave up on it) Waited a while... B- 9am EAS Cookies & Cream Carb Control Protein Bar (21G protein, but I think I'm dumping on it, my heart is starting to race... This is the reward for not following plan) Next- 32 oz diluted tea (waiting here for me...in a few minutes) L- (planned) 1 scoop VPX Zero Carb Protein 32 oz Crystal Light Orange beth 313/298/147/130
Dedicated
on 3/23/05 11:04 pm - Eleva, WI
My day sucks already. I must have pms....cravings. B - protein shake @ 5:15am S - plain cream of wheat @ 7:00am S - single serving of ritz crackers with the cheese on them & a diet DR P L - Protein shake? S - Should skip D - ??????? Have to grocery shop! Did a 30 min brisk walk this morning with doggydo. Get done with work early today as I had to work late last night. Will do grocery shopping and another walk with dog.
Dedicated
on 3/24/05 1:23 am - Eleva, WI
Had a protein bar....that will be lunch.
Josie C.
on 3/24/05 1:15 am - High Desert, CA
Still not weighing...okay...I did sneak on and wasn't happy ...so I picked up the scale and moved it to the closet where I won't see it...I refuse to weigh myself until after this whole period thing is over...ick. Amazing how quickly we get used to not having them. 16oz Crystal Light - Pineapple Orange B = Power Crunch Bar - Triple Chocolate 16.9oz Water Planned: 16.9oz Water L = Dunno...we have a potluck today at work...I made spaghetti salad 16.9oz Water 16.9oz Water 16.9oz Water D = Dunno...maybe left over spahetti salad...really like the twang of it 20oz Crystal Light - Pineapple Orange 343/330/248...grrrr/180
(deactivated member)
on 3/24/05 2:26 am - South of Boston, MA
Screw plans, right? L- 3, yep, 3 Twist-Ums String Cheese Sticks S- 1/4C Crisp Rice Cereal mixed with Vegan Brown Rice Syrup Fake Marshmallow-ey stuff, that I don't have in FitDay because I shouldn't be eating it! Made rice krispy treats with bunny-marshmallows on top for kidlets, thought about adding chopped round tootsie rolls behind the bunnies, too, making them a bit less interesting to ME. Now- Behind on liquids, seriously deficient, drinking the last of my first bottle-o-tea, will start on the Crystal Light next. 32 oz down 441 cals 20 ??? carbs it's like only 4- net... (much higher tho with the rice syrup I am sure) 40 protein It's still wicked early in my afternoon--- so I need to focus on liquids all afternoon and try to make it till dinnertime without snacking, since I'm already close to my fat limit and I woke up the sugar monster. -beth 313/298/147/130
Josie C.
on 3/24/05 6:05 am - High Desert, CA
Update...Potluck is over... Snack: 3oz of Beef Nuggets Lunch: 1/4c Spaghetti Salad, 2oz baked ham, a couple of bites of an ice berg salad, a tablespoon of chili.... about 20minutes later add about 6 potato chips. I am so bad at potlucks...good thing I got out of there before I did anymore grazing...just stuffed.
Just Janice
on 3/24/05 9:22 am - Houston, TX
OK...here we go..trying to get on the ball again... coffee w/milk and splenda breakfast 32 oz sf tang w/1.5 scoops Ispure zerocarb vanilla lunch 2.5 oz chicken with cheese, hot sauce dinner 2-3 oz turkey meatloaf with tomatoes, green peppers, onions...stuffed with jalepeno jack cheese...not too bad, actually if you use low fat cheese snack I will have another scoop of isopure strawberry or three with Splenda mozz stick (all snacks are maybes...) Janice 346/310/167 (yeah...some of appearing overnight weight gone!!!)/145ish
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views